There are players on play.neme.gg

Why hello there :D

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Scottish Herb, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Scottish Herb

Scottish Herb

Well hello, my name is Herb and I'm also Scottish. I've had my long share in Minecraft. I had my first account in 2011 but sadly due to old emails expiring I can no longer access it. Never the less I have a new profile anyway. To tell you a bit about me, I love to work and can't stand doing nothing. I work as a Fraud Advisor for the City of London Police which I have a Level 2 Certification under them :cool: I try be as creative as possible with anything I'm building but then I always rush things. I am very easy to talk with and I've got some great stories. If you've got any questions about Scotland then feel free to ask. If you see me in-game feel free to say hello. I'll close this up now with some pictures of my place... https://imgur.com/a/9DWQ8Fm

• Like Like x 1
  2. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

well hello there sir

welcome !

3. ImDerpiee

ImDerpiee
    Veteran

Hi welcome to neme. ^ be afraid of NotOkay (he scares me)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Myzzelf

Myzzelf
    Veteran

Welcome to neme/our forums, I hope you enjoy your stay :D

5. Xary

Xary
    Experienced

Hello there and welcome

6. Grace_Leece

Grace_Leece
    Veteran

Welcome to neme. Remember if enjoy neme and have a interest in building you may apply for builder on the forums.

7. DrPump

DrPump
    Veteran

Welcome to NemeGaming! I'm so glad you found us :)

8. Neenno

Neenno Staff Member Admin ISAAC BART ELI

Welcome!! :) You should know that @Myzzelf likes baguettes before you join us <3

• Agree Agree x 2