There are players on play.neme.gg

Why are people so bad at pvp?

Discussion in 'Prison Discussion' started by woodchairs, May 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woodchairs

woodchairs

oops

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  2. DMW

DMW
    Veteran

Maybe because we aren't a pvp network in any sense...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. L

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

maybe because prison pvp is ass

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. WhiteThornRose

WhiteThornRose
    Veteran

We all have our specialities in minecraft.. My PvP style in full max set PvP is bow hit and run till they ran out of strength and speed pots which afterwards when they run out of buffs, then I just pot up and beat the **** out of that try hard melee. Remember people get triggered when they lose and I know to make people stay mad which is using a infinity punch bow and just play around with them and making them give up. It doesn't mean we don't know how to PvP, we have a strategy to use if me or you have disadvantages then we prevent that from happening. For example, someone who depends on buffs/potions is easier to kite if you have a knowledge of bow boosting. I don't really need speed for bow boosting (Punch 2) and it is faster than speed 2. This is what I mainly do and it is by making them waste time. I love taking my time in PvP but as you know what I do.. if you stall your pots and saving them i will bow you down until you force yourself to fight or flee (I love chasing people). Now you know little of my PvP style, we all have different perspectives and that is my favorite point to annoy your emotions.
    -Rose

I know you are going to say it is a pussiest way but you know it is best to be alive then gone. Hence I am not a brain dead that goes in and fights until death and earning nothing.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. woodchairs

woodchairs

Wait until they get enderpearls. Plus, that's really annoying and one day, ur gonna get 6v1ed because everyone would hate you. Your don't fight until death if you win. In a nutshell: get better, don't use buk buk strats against others. There's are some people out there that would kill you without their buffs. You can only hit them 3 times. You can get literally 8 blocked. Then, it would be your fault for using that strategy and sometimes it wouldn't work. I 1v1ed a guy without speed on another server, and he still died. If you have the skill, you get the kill. You also have to know that not all people rely on pots. We PvP better with them is because we strafe faster. It's easier for us to track our targets, and harder for your opponent to hit you. Some peoples aim are literally cancer, so they cant hit you...Strength is for armor breaking and quickdrops. There is no point of strength if you get raped. Literally ur saying that you want to annoy kids. Mk. Download Flux, 10$. It's a great client, and nemesis gaming's anticheat can't detect anything. They use it by stuffing entities in the ground, like the old server. Some devs recycle, nothing unique or exclusive.

7. WhiteThornRose

WhiteThornRose
    Veteran

In my defense i know how to go around all those things as you said and that was the grave mistake. As I said we all have different perspectives. Trust me if you are doing no pot against a archer in 1.8 with a g-set and full enchant bow with major practice in bow will doubt your success but indeed we all get greedy. I know players with ender pearl but meh enjoy wasting them when I have a punch bow that are faster than speed 2. I doubt about winning without buff pots unless the person who you fought haven't PvP or a mere beginner and wanted to learn how to PvP. As to tag along I am not those type of people who go all out.. I just take my time and shoot you all day and kiting you without touching me and make you use up until you have no options left. Trust me I learn anyone's movement in couple of minutes. The desperate you are, the interesting the fight gets. I have enough of the practice with bows unless there's a server that has bows in g-set etc or factions. Btw I play around and I will expect your desperation.

And trust me again, never Chase a bow booster with a ender pearl or you will just run yourself by losing 3 hearts because of the pearl effect and getting bowed to the face will double the damage plus the knock back (punch) leading you back to square one.

Precision and embrace.

8. woodchairs

woodchairs

Until you don't have a bow? All you do is take time, and by then, they would give up, knowing that you aren't worth their time. Trust me, if you move on to the higher leagues where I practice, people's strafe patterns are VERY unpredictable, and you have to know when you have a chance to counter it. Every millisecond is crucial in a 1v1, and small mistakes can cost you the match. This also tells me that you have been fighting low-skilled players, yet you aren't too enthusiastic about actually fighting someone "of your own size" your aim is your best friend. Your strafe are your side chicks. Learning patterns can beasily brokenot in a second. A new pattern means a new one you can oearn, and if you change rapidly, woah boy. Your sir, are in deep waters.

• Like Like x 1
  9. WhiteThornRose

WhiteThornRose
    Veteran

Don't doubt on me there i have fought many people who had high based advantages in melee and indeed fought rainbow/Verzide/enzo and more others etc. they stopped pvping me after that long match. I am not here to glorify but those guys were amongst and overall tactical and smart papers. To remind you I am specialize in distant/range PvP and I will 100% make you guys take your time chasing me or you guys run then i bow boost towards you and shoot you from the back and I can tell a lot of people love to fake run and do a U-Turn for players highly in greed of trying to take down the opponent. I am more distant and precise so you might as well use up those pots or your armor slowly depleted depending on the repeating shots.

I have people on here to share a experience with me on Neme and that's how most of them became team with me. Bows are annoying.. especially to someone who knows how to use them.

10. DMW

DMW
    Veteran

But you're also never gonna be successful if you're cocky, sure someone like myself may be fairly good but going around bragging isn't helping your cause. Second of all I don't know how you're going to 8 block anyone even whilst w/s tapping even if it's combo that is extremely hard. So to sum it up, pvp is fine. Most people are average due to it not being a pvp server.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. iLagging

iLagging

If you want some good pvp go play zonix. Why tf would you think that people who play on prison are good at pvp?!

• Like Like x 2
  12. WhiteThornRose

WhiteThornRose
    Veteran

I still remember the old days michael when you hated my bow spam and now the middle days we became good friends until staff came into your view! Thank you for you behalf since you are those above melee pvpers and I still kept the promise to help you practice bows!

Stupid typos .

13. DMW

DMW
    Veteran

I wouldn't say znx TBH, as of right now no pvp setvers are particularly top par in terms of competition and the server itself, personally when CB releases I feel the caliber of pvp will really show on MHQ etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. WhiteThornRose

WhiteThornRose
    Veteran

Most servers are built for economy as Michael said some servers are not much in pvp but continually competitive with economy which is also a good way to be more concentrated

15. AutoDropper

AutoDropper
    Veteran

lol good meme

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. woodchairs

woodchairs

zonix is down

17. iLagging

iLagging

Oh yeah forgot about that

18. AutoDropper

AutoDropper
    Veteran

All I got from this is you admitted to using Flux.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Trip

Trip
    Experienced

Why must you be here on these forums.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Rasturize

Rasturize VIP

Lol this thread is a meme Imo.

Being good at pvp means legitimately nothing. It's more or less just who can click faster and learn some simple tricks with their keyboard. Besides that, half of the "good" pvpers in minecraft are probably cheating, because it's so hard to tell a smart cheater from someone legitimately good nowadays.

Also for whoever said Zonix is good for pvp, you're so wrong. They may be an alright network, but if you look at a lot there you'll see how messed they really are. Anyways, that's my two cents :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.