There are players on play.neme.gg

This is a Little Overdue...

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by mpzflame, Apr 23, 2019.

1. mpzflame

mpzflame
    Experienced

First of all, I am not new. I'm mpzflame, and I have probably played on this server for maybe two or three years now with almost 2500 global hours logged. When I first found this server, I focused on OP Prison, but since I've been having a ton of fun with skyblock and, most recently, survival. I'm not too seriously active in the chat or on the forums; you could probably call me a lurker. But if someone says something witty or funny, I will certainly chime in.
    Right now I exclusively play on survival, but I used to play on skyblock until some changes were made that weren't exactly to my liking and preferred style of play. Maybe I'll hop back on when it resets again.

Here are some of my passions:
    Music is a favorite of mine. Listening to any genre - except country - is always a good time. I play the baritone saxophone in my high school band and will likely continue playing it next year as a freshman in college.
    I play other video games and mobile games like Pokemon, The Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Rocket League, NBA 2k, Trials, Clash of Clans, Geometry Dash, and Bloons Tower Defense (Nintendo holds the top 5 first-party games of all time, don't at me). I constantly revolve these games in regards to what I do with my free time until I get bored of it and move on to the next.
    I both love and hate politics - I love talking about it to the rare person I agree with (centrist with the tendency to lean right, aka Modern Conservative or Classical Liberal (Proud Gen-Z-er)), but I hate and cringe at the childish nature that across-isle discourse has become in the modern Western World.
    I love learning, but I hate responsibility. It's something I need to improve on, and, getting political again, refusing to take responsibility in my opinion has ruined civility, common courtesy, and regular political discourse in the USA and other Western countries.
    I hate cringe and awkwardness, which is quite ironic as I, myself, am very cringy and awkward.
    I love sports (big Wisco fan... GB Packers, MIL Bucks, MIL Brewers, UW Badgers, etc) and will talk with anyone about American sports whenever you want. In fact, I've previous built a football stadium, and I'm making a new one for this reset. The (almost) completed field I built last season is just below: 2018-11-24_16.57.31.png

So yeah, that's me. I want to be more involved in the Neme community and felt it necessary to create an "introduction" post.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  2. NinoTheDino

NinoTheDino Staff Member Admin ISAAC BART ELI

Nice to meet you !! :)
    I love that you play saxophone, it's a beautiful instrument

Also this is a big mood

• Like Like x 1
  3. CiaoMein

CiaoMein
    Veteran

You seem cool :p hello hehe ^w^

4. DrPump

DrPump
    Veteran

Herro, Patriots are the best

5. Grace_Leece

Grace_Leece
    Veteran

Welcome I too love instruments I play guitar and starting to play a sax as well .

6. ImDerpiee

ImDerpiee
    Veteran

hi welcome.

7. Myzzelf

Myzzelf
    Veteran

Welcome // hi nice to meet you