There are players on play.nemegaming.com

Survival Update Suggestions

Discussion in 'Survival Discussion' started by NobleProductions, Feb 7, 2018.

1. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Staff Member Owner

Hey everyone,

As a lot of you are probably already aware, Survival will be receiving an update soon. The date of this update is yet to be determined, but we would like your input on what you'd like us to specifically focus on for this update. This isn't an official announcement for an upcoming update, but rather a means to gather what the majority of you would like to see eventually.

As with every update, we have certain things we'd like to update, but these changes may not be entirely in line with what you, the community would like to see. When it comes to suggesting potential changes, please bear in mind that this would not be a reset, so doing major economical changes for example are not in the scope of what we're looking to alter.

We'd like to make a decent amount of small-medium sized changes to the server that don't alter it too much, or adversely affects the lifespan and quality of the server, so try to keep it relatively simple. Big changes can be made with its reset in the future, but not now.

So if you have any suggestions you'd like to make for a future update of Survival, be sure to let us know in this thread!

Thanks

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

Add more ranks for the future (like on skyblock, if members reach a certain rank they’ll get a prefix for next reset) increase prices, make it so farming other crops like sugarcane has a better impact on the server, instead of the $1 per cane like it is now. That’s all i can think of rn

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Staff Member Owner

So like the icons we give out to people who reach General/Emperor on Skyblock? That'd definitely be possible for Survival with the tag system.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SnowOwls

SnowOwls

Things Neme shoud add to survival.
    • Mcmmo stuff to balancing out the axes (Mostly for armor because it breaks in less than 10 hit for players with over 80k axes mcmmo)
    • Tier for spawners to increase spawning rate
    • Mob spawn rate higher in wild
    • Player warps cost over 100k per week and one per player
    • Menu system for easy access
    • Cooldown for warps
    • Custom enchants like: writher, sould bound, speed, haste, etc (like factions)
    • Money boosters for /Jobs
    • Add food to /shop
    • Update /topkill and /topdeath system because they only show top players who are online
    I know its a lot of work but this is just dieas. Thank you : )

• Like Like x 1
  5. XxExoxX

XxExoxX

neme should update on survival

.higher spawn rate for mobs in the wild
    .custom enchants
    .a claim gets auto unclaimed if someone is offline for more than 2 months
    .custom enchants
    .update the /shop where you can buy wood
    .a bigger map
    .make the /warp pvp bigger
    .make it possible to set a bounty on a player
    .and if someone dies in pvp a bank note drops and a certain percentage of their /bal gets taken out depending on how much money they have

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Here’s my Ideas that I’d love implemented on survival!

• Add Iron Golem spawners for 64x Black market apples

• Don’t nerf cactus farms, but buff other items to make farming less one sided

• Add live Auctions where you have 60 seconds per auction for people to bid on items

• Increase Passive mob spawn rate dramatically

• Take away passive mob stacking

• Allow players to buy claim blocks for in - game money ( 1,000 claim blocks for $100,000)

• Allow player warps to be set by Redstone and up! (Preferably 100k per warp)

• Create new super pickaxe that can mine a 3x3 area at eff 7 ^ for $20.00 USD in /buy

• Make a stock market system where players can invest in certain shops and gain interest off of them or lose money if they fail

• Don’t reset survival in the future, just “reset” by changing the Economy and wiping everyone’s balance, then expand the boundaries and delete all claims that haven’t been logged in since 2 months ago. This will give players and incentive to not quit until reset because they will keep all their belongings and bases, but in turn have to make more $$

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. LoriBae

LoriBae

I agree 100%

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Lucy

Lucy

Some really useful and fun things I would like to see.

*The [sell chest] sign command would be really helpful since farming large farms is the main economy in the game. (could be a redstone + feature)

• Like Like x 2
  9. I LOVE THIS

• Like Like x 2
  10. Wac0

Wac0
    Experienced

Instead of letting Pwarps be Redstone and above, you could make it Obsidian and above, since redstone and above already have the ability to mine spawners.

We could also make a new staff member that flys around and resets the world and claims, if it has been uglied up or a claim has been abandoned or griefed.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Great idea, I don’t see the point in resetting survival when we can just keep it going as the same great world

12. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

um, maybe because Niclas and other players with huge farms would continue to rule baltop? i feel like you aren’t thinking about this right.

not how it works babe, you’ll need an admin+ to do that, plus it’ll take a very long time.

13. Teskla

Teskla
    Experienced

Redstone is one issue on the server, I've played for a while and basically almost every redstone contraption I'd built on the server would somehow break because of the server's lag.

(also recommend a reset in summer so that survival doesn't get that boring, in my opinion.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. DrPump

DrPump
    Veteran

Most likely Survival will not reset for a very long time.

15. Not red stone, the rank refstone

16. Talcs

Talcs
    Legend

He’s talking of the item Redstone as his Redstone contraptions aren’t working.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I was aware

18. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

then why’re you trying to correct him by saying Redstone Rank???

I agree with the reset for summer, it’ll raise the player count a bit since players get a chance to all start from the beginning.

19. SnowOwls

SnowOwls

Will some of players just quit so it doesn't affect the server growth that much

20. Wac0

Wac0
    Experienced

Redstone is broken, the lag make tree farms, and large piston contraptions not able to work, idk how to fix that, but it should be done.