There are players on play.neme.gg

1. Hey, Guest! There is currently a Summer sale running for a limited time!

Get up to 75% off at store.neme.gg!

Suggestions for Next reset.

Discussion in 'Skyblock Discussion' started by Galaktar, Aug 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galaktar

Galaktar

Much Better pickaxes.

2. coconutcandle

coconutcandle

Can you elaborate on what you mean by that? Like better enchantments, more variety, more unbreakable options..?

3. CiaoMein

CiaoMein
    Experienced

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Galaktar

Galaktar

I meant better efficiency and if not, more common efficiency. Because its REALLY hard to get lvl 8 efficiency and either i want better efficiency or easier to get lvl 8 efficiency.

• Like Like x 1
  5. coconutcandle

coconutcandle

I suggest making a new suggestion elaborating on this in the correct forum, then :)
    It might be easier for the staff to understand.

6. Galaktar

Galaktar

coconut i just saw you in game! not relevant but i think its cool :)

7. NotOkay

NotOkay Insight Team

the efficiency level for this map was voted on by all skyblock insights. It’s efficiency eight so that the server doesn’t become boring after the first two months.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Galaktar

Galaktar

OK. Im totally fine with efficiency 8 just not with the time/difficulty it takes to get it.

9. CiaoMein

CiaoMein
    Experienced

It's not supposed to be easy to get. You have to work for things ya know.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. coconutcandle

coconutcandle

Exactly. The game wouldn’t be fun if people could easily access OP items. There’s no challenge or work to it so players will get bored.
    I personally enjoy the way the server is set up regarding pickaxe enchantments and I think it’s fine the way it is right now.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Galaktar

Galaktar

Alright
    :) now lets stop talking about the pickaxe thing you guys have any other suggestions for NEXT reset? this thread is just so i can see other peoples suggestions/things they would like to see in the future.

12. NotOkay

NotOkay Insight Team

This reset has literally been live for maybe a month now, why would suggestions for next map be useful right now?

13. Galaktar

Galaktar

only a month!?
    i thought it had been live for WAY longer
    and each reset is like a month or two

14. BritishBear

BritishBear Insight Team

Your casual SkyBlock reset tends to last anywhere between 4 - 6 months. So we're still a long way away from another reset, and the way the current player count is, we're definitely still on track for the usual so don't get your hopes up on a reset in another month because there is no way that's going to happen lol

On top of that, with the current SkyBlock now becoming a more "casual" server, i doubt there will be any more drastic changes to efficiency whilst we're in this sub category. As Noble has previously stated here, and a direct quote: "We plan on providing that competition you've come to want on Skyblock Ultra with another server in the not-so-distant future", I think you'd probably find a home more comfortably there as apposed to normal SkyBlock, as this will probably cater more towards OP tools like we've previously had.

15. Galaktar

Galaktar

i said lets STOP talking about pickaxes
    and if this is the way this thread is going to go im just gonna delete it
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 7, 2019 ---
    un related question how do i delete a thread?

16. NotOkay

NotOkay Insight Team

You can’t actually delete a thread, an admin can though. Bear wasn’t specifically talking about pickaxes, was just stating that efficiency will be lower this map and probably for the future but opposite on the other server.

17. Galaktar

Galaktar

What other server?

18. coconutcandle

coconutcandle

The next Skyblock server.

19. Galaktar

Galaktar

What next skyblock server? i have heard nothing about that. IP? Name?

20. NotOkay

NotOkay Insight Team

Do you read any network announcements? there will be an alternative server coming out on the network (skyblock) that will be competitive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.