There are players on play.neme.gg

Spawners & Titan Kit

Discussion in 'Skyblock Discussion' started by geekl33tgamer, Mar 15, 2019.

1. geekl33tgamer

geekl33tgamer Staff Member Jr. Mod

So, a few people saw me struggling with a weird issue on the reset: My Pig spawns from my (then) Master Donor rank didn't work.

I placed them, no pigs spawned. I then discovered I couldn't delete them and had to pick up all my stuff and do an island reset with the help of a mod as nobody could delete them. Other players have this issue, and I've since won a further Pig spawn and it too is broken in the same way. Can someone look into this (and can I get the broken spawns back somehow?)

Also, I've upgraded to Titan last weekend and was expecting the 4 x Zombie Spawners in the kit - This is shown on the Neme website. I didn't receive these, or any extra spawners for that matter with Titan if you're supposed to get extra ones. All I ever received was the original 2 from when I had Master Donor?

2. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC BART ELI SAM

These issues have been reported which I did tell you yesterday.

3. branny00

4. geekl33tgamer

Chat was a complete trainwreck last night with everyone complaining, so messages do get missed and I was told to submit the issue to the forums? To echo other complaints though - occasional bugs and glitches are fine - It's Minecraft. The issue is when people loose things through no fault of their own that are in paid for upgrades (or don't get them at all), it annoys people when it happens a lot. Player numbers would be bigger on here long after a reset if the server issues and stability were improved upon. People (myself included) would also spend more money if I had confidence the server won't break something.

Just a thought. :)

5. branny00

Have you got your spawners back from resetting your island?

6. geekl33tgamer

Not yet? How many spawners are Titan supposed to get in /kit anyway? I only ever had 2 (and bought a 3rd from /ah) ???

7. geekl33tgamer

Also noticed, Titan Kit and Kit Extras are listed as a 1 week cooldown. My Titan Kit in the game is set to a two week cooldown...?