There are players on play.nemegaming.com

Skyblock reset

Discussion in 'Skyblock Discussion' started by Therealgs_, Sep 9, 2018.

Should skyblock reset this month

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  3. Next month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Couple more months

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Therealgs_

Therealgs_
    Experienced

I know this means nothing but let's just see what the skyblock community thinks. I think if they want a reset we should do it soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. redspace

redspace

yes it would be cool to have a reset on skyblock,but we also have to think if they reset skyblocks we would want a different look on it and they have to add things and change things. maybe they are just not ready so that is my comment. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC BART ELI SAM

I see where you are coming from although even if everyone who plays Skyblock said yes this would not be a thing that would happen tomorrow this would take weeks/months depending on how big the reset is.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Myzzelf

Myzzelf Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC ELI SAM

Say you start making the reset from scratch, a month would not be enough to do anything good. I'm not aware of any incoming reset, but skyblock resets are on a schedule, so as you heard it probably from other players/staff members, suggesting a reset wont do much. Although I understand your point, you should instead ask for exemple for suggestions players have for a future reset.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Grimlkin

Grimlkin Staff Member Community Manager ISAAC BART ELI SAM

Skyblock has not been forgotten about. As @Myzzelf and @branny00 said, resets take a while to plan. In the meantime just keep making feature suggestions so that the ISAAC team can bring them to the rest of the staff and so that managers have more to work with.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Goldonen

Goldonen
    Veteran

A skyblock reset would be pretty much necessary at this point. Seeing all this people asking for one! i was there when a couple resets ago skyblock had as low as 14 current online players. That was a complete desaster, i dont think managers should even risk skyblock go lost like that again. i am not sure how many players are online at this point but ya better doing it a bit earlier then let that happen again, you know something isnt good if the current players on skyblock is lower then 30 players. Btw Grimlkin <3

7. Myzzelf

Again, skyblock is on a schedule, managers cant stop everything theyre doing to go and reset skyblock.

8. Goldonen

Goldonen
    Veteran

Welll maybe not BUT i guess that other servers got enough resets soo maybe its time to put skyblock in their priority AS thats THE server that makes them the most money.

9. LexieLeigh

LexieLeigh Insight Team

And how do you know that SkyBlock the most money? What if Drugwars does?

• Like Like x 1
  10. redspace

redspace

IM sorry but I never see anyone on drugwars. I think survival makes the most money

11. LexieLeigh

LexieLeigh Insight Team

Naaaaa Drugwars pulls in all the money

12. redspace

redspace

ok well that's weird. I didn't think that, but ok

13. NotOkay

NotOkay Insight Team

thanks, didn’t know i was invisible.

14. LexieLeigh

LexieLeigh Insight Team

Drugwars is Neme's most popular server THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Goldonen

Goldonen
    Veteran

I actually just assumed it does the most money by its player count i guess not

16. DrPump

DrPump
    Veteran

You guys are just shit posting on this now. @Myzzelf can you lock this please?

17. Myzzelf

Yeah this has been answered. Although I understand your point, skyblock is on a schedule and will reset when the uppers feel like it should reset. Locking thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.