There are players on play.neme.gg

Seriously, where is OPFactions? + Suggestions

Discussion in 'OP Factions Discussion' started by Coryyyy, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Coryyyy

Coryyyy
    Experienced

Now, before you lock this thread DrPump, please listen to what I have to say.It's been almost 6 or 7 months now. Where is one of the oldest gamemodes on the server? I know there is shortage of staff, such as Rasturize or Grim leaving. But I bet there has been NOTHING getting done. If it's not coming back please just say it instead of remaining quiet and getting our hopes up. People loved this gamemode plenty, some willing to empty their pockets out on it. Anyways, as a veteran OPFactions player I have a few suggestions and some feedback for the people (hopefully there's people) who are working on OPFactions.
    Here are the suggestions i have to hopefully have this server the best it could be:
    ► Add better and more thorough events. Some examples of this could be the old Raid event, and kill the king and dropparties. Events have to be more frequent, and not happen every half year. Keep automatic events, like envoys and supplycrates and koths and have them reward better.
    ►Balanced custom enchants, like no overpowered rage or ramming 5.
    ►Better rewards for pvping, so people don't stay in their bases all day afking iron golems. Make it so that top pvpers rewards such as $, spawners or mcmmo credits
    ► Better crate rewards, for example not getting tnt from the best crate.
    ► Higher chance to get op armor / op weapons from crates.
    ► Better faction rewards, like for having 30 people in your faction, give them 10 chunkbusters and 2 trench pickaxes
    ► Better faction payout, like irl money, not just buycraft money.
    ► Achievements ex: getting your first player kill gives you 10,000 $, or capture 3 koth outposts gives you 3 spawners
    ► Add pots prestacked at ./warp pots . Don't need to waste time buying and stacking pots when your faction member(s) are dying.
    ► Add ranks that actually help gameplay that are not p2w, but for amounts of in game money.
    ► Items like chunkbusters or trench pickaxes at the in game store for expensive amounts
    ► Better ./help menu to help new players
    ► 5 alts per player
    thats it for my suggestions, and i really hope opfactions comes back soon.

2. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

it’s gone

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. MustardHotdogs

MustardHotdogs
    Veteran

I dont know why they just dont use old config files and remove problem issues like OP Ce's. I know that you'd have the old files or gaurav would have.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Shellshocker

Shellshocker
    Experienced

Because that's to much work ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

5. DrPump

DrPump
    Veteran

First of all I'd like to see you go in there and do the work, not as simple as it sounds.
    Anyways, I don't just go locking threads. I lock them when it's needed and in most cases it is. I will be redirecting all of the suggestions to management so they cam look them over, and take them into consideration. Noble has also confirmed to the players that work has been started.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Shellshocker

Shellshocker
    Experienced

i bet you i could

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. MustardHotdogs

MustardHotdogs
    Veteran

Who is doing the work??? Proper devs or not??? Also pump dont act all high and mighty, asking us to do the work when its actually the staff team whos supposed to be delivering 'GOOD' content.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Shellshocker

Shellshocker
    Experienced

Finally someone else said it
    I'm not the only one who picks up on

9. MustardHotdogs

MustardHotdogs
    Veteran

I have been saying it for OVER 4 years, i've watched this server as a whole grow and decline.

10. Coryyyy

Coryyyy
    Experienced

sorry just read this, thanks