There are players on play.neme.gg

Pce

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by MEATSQUARE, May 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MEATSQUARE

MEATSQUARE
    Experienced

So yeah. Done with this server tbh. Back in late 2016 I got promoted to half mod, but then i get demoted 14 days later cause of inactivity (stupidest reason for demotion cause I didn't even get warned). At the time I had like the most bans out of anyone here and I actually enjoyed staffing on the server. Fast forward to today, I got access to Rasturizes alt which had like mod (2Fa) and Jr mod on KitPvP (guess they changed from Half Mod to Jr mod). Didn't do any damage cause i didnt even know how tf to mute or ban kids so i just trolled players. Idc if i didnt do shit to the server, still got access to that kids weak ass password. I'm not sure how the staff team is today, but I could tell you that back then the staff were completely immature. I had a yt channel and I made a cringy vid (which I was actually serious when I recorded it) and they just started talking shit. Hope this server has better management than it did when freakin Justin and that one girl. Anyways it's been a long time since I've been back on this server. Nothing has changed as I've seen. Hopefully the staff has more of a common sense than before. Also that Max situation should happens alot more sooner so the "staff" could actually know how to run a server, but no. Pce

2. MEATSQUARE

MEATSQUARE
    Experienced

really dc go ahead and ban my acc if u want Lol. still u cant deny the fact u had bad staff.

3. loopey

loopey
    Veteran

ur dumb

4. MEATSQUARE

MEATSQUARE
    Experienced

nah not as dumb as this aids community. ive been here longer than u lmfao

5. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

No, you haven't.

I don't understand why you've come back. You always seem to end up talking shit about the network when you don't even understand half of what is going on in the background. You've always been someone that seems like they know it all when they actually don't.
    sure you did, It's almost as if you were the only staff member ever online! I can't believe it!

Wow, you're very cool Mr. Hacker Man!

as expected from someone with a low iq like you.

Hi, welcome to the internet! you did this to yourself.

who tho

A lot has changed! many things are different now, the S.A.M. team now recruits competent people to moderate their servers!

Who?

This seems to be the only thing you have against the network. I can't tell if you're attempting to diss the server for a reaction of some sort from a certain audience you're trying to reach?!

In conclusion:
    Henry, it's no ones fault that you were a shitty staff member to begin with. You had no idea how to actually do your job and most of your bans were from the blatant cheaters that used to show up. You've always been an attention seeking whore, and I'm proud to say that about you! you have always tried so hard to be one of the cool kids on the server (not saying I am one), but you just don't fit in there. I'm sorry about that.

love you dearly!

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. MEATSQUARE

MEATSQUARE
    Experienced

You were probably my favorite people out of this whole community. I dont care if i get hate for this, im just stating my opinion. This was my experiance

7. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

Yeah, you really did enjoy kissing my ass as much as you could.

• Like Like x 1
  8. MEATSQUARE

MEATSQUARE
    Experienced

Lol, okay tried being nice to you, but guess you still play this fucking game. Okay, have fun playing on this server and hanging out with your egirl. Really think you should actually find something else to do. Anyways pce im outta here and not coming back. stop messaging me k

9. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

see you next month

someone lock this thread, it's literally just an idiot attempting to bash the server lul

10. MEATSQUARE

MEATSQUARE
    Experienced

Yeah man keep defending your favorite server. fucking get a life holy shit. Someone pleae ban my account or something. im tired of getting notifactions on my email

• Like Like x 1
  11. DrPump

DrPump
    Veteran

thread locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.