There are players on play.neme.gg

OP-Factions Suggestion;changes

Discussion in 'OP Factions Discussion' started by WhiteThornRose, Dec 17, 2019.

1. WhiteThornRose

WhiteThornRose
    Veteran

I have a few suggestions If factions will be returning to Nemesis-Gaming.
    My first suggestion I want, is removing Custom enchants and OP enchants. They are a bit too unfair in most CT fights, along with Op vanilla enchantments that are basically customized by command. I recommend limiting or removing PvP-mcmmo because they definitely can be taken as a advantage by players who actually prioritize PvP/PvE.

Second, I would like a Factions to be small world bordered, not scarce but not vast. I recommend border 7500 over because factions is a plugin focused on Raiding, economy, and Defense. This will give players a motive to actually be more active, alert, and grow while neighboring factions will compete. This could bring raiding experience to an maximum, compare to my past factions when raids hardly existed but glitch-able.

I want Factions to be vanilla, where players can equate on pvp standards with no unnecessary op-enchants. Well Adjusted economy, making players of all roles able to be competitive on growth while being aware of neighboring enemy players. Also, Buff Bows.

-Rose

• Like Like x 1
  2. Akaira

Akaira
    Experienced

We all want factions back

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Shellshocker

Shellshocker
    Experienced

i think removing "op enchants" wouldn't make it op factions

4. WhiteThornRose

WhiteThornRose
    Veteran

"I want Factions to be vanilla, where players can equate on pvp standards with no unnecessary op-enchants. Well Adjusted economy, making players of all roles able to be competitive on growth while being aware of neighboring enemy players."

On Quote, reread it please with an note "suggestion;changes."

5. cooldemigod

cooldemigod
    Experienced

Making enchants vanilla, would just take away what factions on neme is. It's was make neme factions different from all the rest, if you take that away, how is it set a part from the hundreds of other faction servers? also I think the borders of 10k by 10k for the overworld is fine. It should take some searching to find bases.

• Like Like x 1
  6. WhiteThornRose

WhiteThornRose
    Veteran

I played few servers containing custom enchants and op-factions somewhat related to neme, most players I witness have complaints during my stay. It is understandable that It takes away the signature of nemesis gaming, but I reinstate my suggestions if changes should be necessary. This is from my experience through out my time when I played nemesis op-factions. I am looking forward for your suggestions.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
  7. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

we shouldnt be picking and choosing what we want, we need to accept whatever we get.

8. WhiteThornRose

WhiteThornRose
    Veteran

Eventually, there will be every person who wants, picks and chooses for example; Op-factions. I am here whether the changes are needed, especially trying to give any suggestions for the team if my thread are acknowledged. That wasn't the case, I am accepting feedback for players suggestions.

9. Arm

Arm
    Experienced

CE's have ALWAYS been a part of factions. You cannot remove them. Sure, you can alter them to be a smaller part of the overall PvP of the server, but removing them makes the game stale. There has to be some kind of strategy to loading up a weapon or armor set. CE's are part of the very roots of factions. Under no circumstances can you remove them entirely.

• Like Like x 2