There are players on play.neme.gg

new factions server on neme

Discussion in 'Network Discussions' started by tyty1902, Jun 25, 2020.

1. tyty1902

tyty1902
    Experienced

Hey so I have heard word of the workings of a new factions server on the network. I was just wondering if there are any updates on this or if this is true or not.

2. cooldemigod

cooldemigod
    Experienced

oop time for this post to be locked with a staff member linking to the post recent thread about it and saying "There is all the information here, staff currently don't have any updates, updates will come when made available" or some robot response like that

3. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

Give them 6 months. They’ve got a reset and a few other servers to fix and update, and apparently were next. Should keep our OPFactions ranks.

4. tyty1902

tyty1902
    Experienced

I hope its not like op factions but more like a og factions server

5. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

We won’t have seen anything similar. I doubt factions will be any fun with EULA compliance.

6. tyty1902

tyty1902
    Experienced

with what I have read in it it makes it sound like a drugwars type factions server would be perfect add in the abilities people can buy in donor ranks in ranks in game like /fly like it used to be years ago that way everything on the donor page can be acheived in game. Doing that will make it fair game for everyone on the server.

7. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

Doing what you said wouldn’t be EULA compliant, which is the whole reason they ruined their network and especially skyblock server

8. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Admin ISAAC BART ELI SAM

As I told you in game yesterday, yes we are planning as the new Owners and Noble has said multiple times. At this time there is no update to give. When we have an update we will let you all know.

You will be able to buy things like ranks off of the store if we do not have a competitive aspect of the server such as f top prizes, baltop and things like this.