There are players on play.neme.gg

Neme gaming

Discussion in 'Skyblock Discussion' started by Caleb3nder, Mar 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caleb3nder

Caleb3nder

Hello to whomever is reading this. Today I was banned for something which I am not really concerned about, but however, I have something to say about the server. This is the most favoritism server I have ever been to. Today 3 of my island members left, optic_s, rebeccablaze420, and Ilovealice. They took all of my things and left with no explanation. One of which told me to give him his spawners which he allegedly took from his other island owner. He got a staff member on, (jonny6980) then he told me to give him the spawners. A recent event happened similar to this but with kylerocket11 and goldonen. Goldon took kyles stuffed and forced him to pay 40$ for it to come back. This server is very opinionative based on someone's preference. The moderators and staff cannot receive criticism without being upset. You may not care about this post, but I do, as of right now I will be reporting this server for this intolerable behavior.

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. ImDerpiee

ImDerpiee
    Veteran

suck a fart
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 21, 2020 ---
    how do you report an entire server lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rosaliee

Rosaliee
    Experienced

Thanks for the laugh, much appriciated.

• Like Like x 1
  4. CiaoMein

CiaoMein
    Veteran

5. Cyndalavosion

Cyndalavosion
    Experienced

Yikes™️

6. Caleb3nder

Caleb3nder

to mojang

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Goldonen

Goldonen
    Veteran

Hey mate, maybe try reading /srules before playing on the server. it clearly states, that any type of trusted griefing is within the rules. If your island member turns, insides or raids you, thats on you...

Also, quit complaining to the moderators, its fucking annoying to them, when they are not even the ones to blame most of the time :D They are just trying to do their job, much love to them.

8. ColoColoMan

ColoColoMan
    Experienced

gold with the big brain time

9. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Staff Member Owner

Going to lock this, we don't need a dogpile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.