There are players on play.neme.gg

Moving forwards

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Rasturize, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Rasturize

Rasturize VIP

After working at Neme for many years and meeting some amazing people both on the staff team and through playing with many of you, it's my time to move on from Neme and resign from Upper Manager. I've been playing on Neme since I was 13 years old, and working as a Manager for over 3 years, along with beginning as a Mod on KitPvP and Factions when I first joined. This network will always hold a special place in my heart, and many of it's players will too -- so thank you to anyone I've had the chance to meet or hang out with, there's too many to name <3

I'll be starting at university in September, and until then will mostly be getting ready for that large change in my life. I'll still be around online, and anyone is always welcome to reach out for a chat where you can find me (snapchat, discord and twitter, usually), so don't be shy!

Thank you for everything <3

• Friendly Friendly x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Jwip

Jwip
    Experienced

I'll miss you connor. Wish we could've talked more ❤

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. DrPump

DrPump
    Veteran

Connor I thank you for everything that you have done for me in the past 3 years of me being on Neme. From being a mentor, to a great friend who I could always rely on to talk to. I joined the staff team for the first time in late 2016 and since then I feel like I have had this connection with you like a person to look up to. I know I got annoying a lot (especially with BART stuff oops) but I think that you were glad at times to have me. I will always think about what happened in slack calls as a way to remember you. Thank you for being there for me, Connor. I hope your future treats you well and please do good in school and don't skip lol, I know that you will get somewhere in life because of how smart of a person you are and your great leadership skills will definitely play a part. I hope to see you around and I can promise you I wont get demoted this time. For you Connor.

Once again, thank you for playing a huge part in my time here at NemeGaming

-Zachary

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Rasturize

Rasturize VIP

Thank you so much Zac <3

Hmu anytime, let's talk more! <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. CiaoMein

CiaoMein
    Veteran

I don't know you very well but the memory of you slapping me on skyblock will forever remain in my thoughts. Farewell Connor, you will be deeply missed on the staff team. <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

oh my man connor

I never thought this day would come. I always saw you as someone who proved everyone who didn’t believe in you wrong. You were one of the cooler people on the management team and were always open to talk when you had time. We’ve had our small disagreements that really didn’t meant anything to you, but hey it’s some something i guess? lmao I can’t believe the person I would complain about problems to is resigning. this is a bad time for me. yikes.

so reliable yet always so busy lol

I’m so happy that you’re going to be going to college or uni or whatever this thread said!!! I’m sure that you’ll do amazing.

before you leave make sure you pay me for becoming a full time nemegamer
    also make sure i don’t get demoted now that you’re leaving :(

xoxo lots of love... speechless.

7. Rasturize

Rasturize VIP

Much love <3

Lots of love buddy, I've always loved our chats and let's make sure we stay close!!

• Like Like x 2
  8. 2DLoli

2DLoli
    Experienced

Oh wow, I did not see this coming. Gonna miss you dude, I appreciate all the effort you've put in for the server, especially KitPvP and I'm sure everyone will miss you. Good luck on your future endeavours, I'm sure you'll do great in uni!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Redstoneary

Redstoneary
    Experienced

Farewell, Connor.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Rasturize

Rasturize VIP

Thank you, I appreciate it a lot. Thanks for your help with KitPvP stuff in the past!

<3

11. YoloPhroYo

YoloPhroYo
    Experienced

no no no NO! I just smashed my guitar over my head to see if I was having a nightmare, but sadly this is real. Short and sweet is what they say, so I'll try...

Rast the ghast best for last, you're a good friend and a great manager. Whether it's your quick as a whip responses when I need help with something, or just your funny ass self keeping voicechats fun. You couldn't be forgotten if we tried man. Have fun at uni (I know you will) and stay. *safe blah blah blah all that emotional stuff that people say and such right*

I'll miss you as manager; We'll miss you as manager. Don't forget me :mad:

12. Rasturize

Rasturize VIP

Thank you man! You always brighten my day when you call me out in chat, I appreciate ya a lot. Keep in touch on discord for sure!

• Like Like x 1
  13. loopey

loopey
    Veteran

Connor:

You have been an amazing manager on Neme but most importantly a great friend. So many people here look up to you and are extremely devasted to see you go. I remember meeting you back in 2016 on minigames and we've been great friends since, learning all these random things about each other. You have always been one of the most chill managers here, I always saw you as a friend before a manager. You were super easy to talk to when there was an issue, big or small and helped find resolve for it in minutes.

You've been here as long as I can think of and the climate here is definitely going to be different with you gone, we as a community are so thankful for all the work that you've put in; I know sometimes you/management, in general, got tons of criticism, however, me and your other friends always saw you for everything that you are. We understood the sleepless nights and the insane amount of hours that you dedicated to us and the satisfaction of the community. Neme won't ever forget you :) <3
    Whatever comes next I know you'll exert the same dedication you had here, once again thanks for all the hard work. I don't think I have to say stay in touch but still wanted to write a thank you. Anyway, here are some random memories enjoy:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Rasturize

Rasturize VIP

Love those pictures!! Thanks for the kind words and we'll stay in touch of course :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. MustardHotdogs

MustardHotdogs
    Veteran

leaving cuz bad

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Admin ISAAC BART ELI SAM

Thanks for all you have done for me and Neme! I will miss you a lot and I will make sure to keep in contact. It has been great working with you for the 2+ years I have been staff here at Neme and it will not be the same without you <3

17. Rasturize

Rasturize VIP

You know it :>

Appreciate it! Keep doing great work on Neme and stay in touch

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Xary

Xary
    Experienced

Connor good luck at university.
    Thanks for all the time and effort and work on the server. Trying to answer all the questions I had.
    Specially all the annoying questions about the fishing lake on skyblock. And that I always needed more fishing tiers and better loot :D

19. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Admin ISAAC BART ELI SAM

Thank you I will best of luck for the future <3

20. MustardHotdogs

MustardHotdogs
    Veteran

Nah but seriously connor, we have had our differences and many at that, but you and I have grown with the server im guessing :>

• Friendly Friendly x 1