There are players on play.neme.gg

Month In Review | May 2020

Discussion in 'News' started by branny00, Jun 1, 2020.

1. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Admin ISAAC BART ELI SAM

[​IMG]

|Skyblock Competitive Season 7

To follow on with what we were doing to Skyblock Competitive we continued with Season 7, we changed the player warp system to add sponsored warps which you can pay in game money for. Along with server warps we also added a new auction house which you can check out by doing /ah. You can check this post here.

|Competitive play

We announced earlier this month that following a EULA change we would no longer be doing payouts which included Skyblock Competitive. Our servers are now casual play and you can check the post here.

|New Lobby

We changed our Lobby this month which you can check by logging in but you can also check the picture here.

|Prison revamp

We announced huge changes to Prison in a revamp/reset this month, there is a lot of new changes and the whole gamemode has changed from previous resets. I will list some of the things we added here but you can also check the post here.

New Pickaxe system: We added a complete new system to Prison for pickaxes, check the post to find out more about the system.

New booster system: We changed how boosters work and now there is only personal boosters which you can get from achievements, crates or /buy.

New games: We added a new /games system which added Rock Paper Scissors, connect 4 and coinflip.

|Skyblock Red

Just this weekend (May 30th) we added a brand new Skyblock server to our network, this is completely different to Skyblock Ultra. I will list some of the changes below or check the post to find out more here.

New Skyblock core: We added a brand new Skyblock core which brings things like a new challenge menu, control panel and island upgrades.

Minions: We added minions which will do things like mining or killing mobs for you.

Spawner system: We added a new spawner system which uses mob skulls instead of the system on Ultra. Find out how the system works by doing /skulls in game or checking the post.

|PROMOTIONS

Player -> Jr Moderator
    @NotAverage

Jr Moderator -> Moderator
    @Kaileyscool
    @PandaCoffee
    @Talcs

Moderator -> Sr Moderator
    @Jonny6980

Congratulations to all the staff that were promoted <3

|Staff Of The Month
    At the start of the month, a member of the staff team will receive “Staff of the Month” as an award of their exemplary work throughout the previous month. With that said, here are some kind words from our lovely Staff Manager, @VanessaMoo!

Hey everyone! This months SOTM will be going to @MrPhotography2 . He has been doing a spectacular job of getting the required amount of hours. Mia is one of our most active staff members in game, constantly answering questions and working out issues that players may have, and the community has been greatly appreciate of it. Please congratulate him, thanks for reading [​IMG]

|TOP MONTHLY VOTERS
    At the start of the month, we’ll tally the votes of every person on the network that has voted and will order a list based on who has voted the most. The people who are in the top 3 will receive a gift card that can be used on any of our stores at any time until the credit is $0. The amount you receive will be determined by your position. Only the top 3 people will receive the prizes, but we’ll also show the top 5 total.

#1 - Oo_illuminati_oO (166 Total Votes): $30
    #1 - SuperKaitlyn (166 Total Votes): $30
    #2 - NotMantequilla (165 Total Votes): $20
    #3 - product2941 (164 Total Votes): $10
    #4 - Leeora (163 Total Votes): Runner-up
    #5 - Uefoh (157 Total Votes): Runner-up
    #5 - Xcnix (157 Total Votes): Runner-up

If you are in the top 3 please send me a message either in-game or on the forums for your reward. You can vote here! The giftcards will expire in 2 weeks so if you do not claim them or use them in time you will lose them.

|IN CLOSING
    With all that being said, that’s everything we have to share with you for now. If you liked this post, then please be sure to let us know! Thank you all for a great month, see you in the next one!

~ NemeGaming Management ~
    Discord | Twitter

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. TheRealScott

TheRealScott
    Experienced

It seems to me there is clearly something wrong with this vote system. I have brought it up in the past and I've been told that it's glitchy and beyond staff's control. I can understand that. The question then becomes why are people being rewarded for something that is seemingly beyond our control?

For background, I have been playing on and off here for a few years. I started with MC Gladiators originally. When I do play here, it's for two reasons: There are normally a few people here that I enjoy chatting with and playing with and the kit system allows me to get half decent gear at regular intervals without having to focus on gearing up. When I am playing I vote every day. I don't "try" to vote everyday. I absolutely vote every day. There have been times when the votes don't go through. That's fine. For the month of May I literally was logged in as I voted so I could see the vote go through. There was 1 vote on 1 day that it didn't go through. My son started playing a couple months ago as well so I added his votes to the rotation.

So now we get to the end of the month and we're not even in the top 5 list. How is this possible? Well we added a 4th vote site in May. I didn't catch that for a couple of days. But I'm at least 10 votes behind the top so I would have had to have missed it for 9 days (plus that 1 error vote which happened on both toons), not a couple days.

Does this matter? Are votes really that important? As far as the value of rewards from the crates in survival, no. If I were playing skyblock still, I would say maybe. Dirt and sand can be fairly frequent. But I don't vote for those. I vote for the gift card so I can upgrade my rank or buy some additional commands like unlimited homes.

What does this mean for TheRealScott? I'm out for now. I don't know if I'll be back. I've invested a lot of money here so I could be back at some point. I'll certainly be shopping around to see what other servers have to offer.

Also, I get that people are going to wonder why this is here and not in support request or bugs or something. I'm not asking anyone to fix this. The automatic canned response asking for "proof" isn't required. I've through that and frankly, the customer service here has always been lacking.

I wish the best for you all and good luck with all of the new stuff!

3. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Admin ISAAC BART ELI SAM

Scott I am not sure what your issue is here. Every vote on the website is handled through the actual site and not us. We have a system which counts all your votes on each website, its possible that maybe you missed more days than you realised and someone else voted more than you did.

I can only recommend counting how many votes you do each month and seeing what you get to. As for proof I am not sure what you mean, we would not ask you for proof of this as we go off of our systems not ask you for proof of you voting every time.

4. ColoColoMan

ColoColoMan
    Experienced

You are aware that some sites have a 12 hour timer instead of a 24 hour timer? And that certain sites reset at set times so people can vote more easily for that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

yo, the older 5th and 6th vote links were never deactivated and still reward you. some of the people round here a while still have them.

Wipe your history (cookies) and use a vpn for a new IP & you can vote on every site every 12 hours on the same account.

It will let you vote on the same account from a "fresh" computer on a "different" IP every 12h BUT some sites stop you from voting if you have voted in the last 24h. Do as above and ur golden

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. MustardHotdogs

MustardHotdogs
    Veteran

I still have them.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

Slide in convo

8. MustardHotdogs

MustardHotdogs