There are players on play.neme.gg

Management Team Changes!

Discussion in 'News' started by VanessaMoo, Aug 4, 2020.

1. VanessaMoo

VanessaMoo Staff Member Staff Manager Manager ELI SAM

Hey everyone!

We have some exciting news! Both @branny00 and @TheShortPerson have joined the management team with their promotion to Community Managers!

What will their jobs be as Community Managers? To communicate and interact with you! They will be taking your suggestions, solving your issues, and giving you important information. Branny and TheShortPerson will be working to make sure that your voice is heard by management and to ensure that your suggestions and feedback make their way onto the servers. Anytime you have something that you would like to bring up, whether it would be an issue, suggestion, etc., please don’t hesitate to take it to them!

Branny joined the staff team back on May 5th, 2017 when Neme acquired MC Gladiators, where Branny was staff at the time. He’s been here ever since, being part of the Neme community for over three years. During his time here, he has proven to be a valuable asset to Neme with his endless dedication to improving the network and doing any work that needs to be done. He truly cares about all of you and has worked efficiently to ensure that quarrels amongst the community are solved quickly.

TheShortPerson joined the staff team when Neme acquired FuriousPVP on January 30th, 2017. Gavin never missed a beat when joining the staff team here. He has constantly and consistently helped to solve issues, where he was quick to show us his genius when it comes to mathematics and how they apply to Neme. In his three years here, he has contributed greatly with behind the scenes work that has helped enormously to make your suggestions a success.

Here is a message from each of our new Community Managers!

From Branny

“Hey everyone! I am sure a lot of you already know me but I have been staff on Neme now for just over 3 years but total staffed for almost 4 years before the server I was a Mod on merged here (MC-Gladiators) These past 4 years have been crazy and I have enjoyed every moment of it, this community always has something different, always someone around for a general chat or if you need help with something. I am very excited with whats to come for a long time to come. Thank you everyone for everything over the past 3 years and the many more to come :)

From Gavin

“Hello everyone! I've been here at NemeGaming for three and a half years, and in that time I've had some of the best experiences of my life. This network has given me opportunities that I wouldn't have had anywhere else and taught me skills that I've applied both on and off the network. Becoming a Manager is something that I've always envisioned, but I've never really thought that it would actually happen. As a Manager, I hope to establish and maintain a link between Management, the staff team, and the community. I am very excited to begin working for you, the community, at this new rank!”

Please give them both a huge congratulations on a position that has been more than earned! If you haven any questions, feel free to message me or comment below.

- The NemeGaming Management Team

• Like Like x 3
  2. ImDerpiee

ImDerpiee
    Veteran

hi vanessa congrats gavin and branny i guess

• Like Like x 1
  3. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Community Manager

Thank you! :)

4. DeralTGM

DeralTGM