There are players on play.neme.gg

MagicaCraft and/or FuriousPvP players? (ChaosAndCoffee)

Discussion in 'Network Discussions' started by Book, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Book

Book
    Experienced

Hello, before I start I'd like to say - no I'm not posting one of those "Bring Magica/Furious back on Neme!" threads. I'm aware that is not particularly viable or likely.

I'm not sure if anyone remembers me but I was the head administrator on MagicaCraft for a long time under the username ChaosAndCoffee, I then tried Furious when Magica was bought and played on the account Book. I became a Moderator there.

Essentially the purpose of this thread is to see who is still around from either community. I had a big nostalgia hit recently and I'm getting back into Minecraft. I met some awesome people on those servers and I'd like to get back into contact with them, and perhaps make a Discord or some such. Regardless of if you knew me or not, please let me know if you're still around. Reply here, DM me on the forums, or add my personal Discord.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from anyone :)

Discord:
    c20two#5268

Usernames you may of known me as:
    blade4374
    ChaosAndCoffee
    Gold
    Book

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  2. ColoColoMan

ColoColoMan
    Experienced

oof no replies yet rip u

3. Book

Book
    Experienced

Figure everyone is dead, s'all right, not the end of the world. Would of been nice, though.

4. ColoColoMan

ColoColoMan
    Experienced

I think a lot of the people played on furious left when it shut down on neme

5. Book

Book
    Experienced

Yeah, I assume so.

6. Bran

Bran

I remember you and you'll probably remember me, I come around to check the website every so often to get the hopes up of Furious making a return but it has yet to happen and probably won't happen.

IGN: Bran123bjw/Specific

7. ColoColoMan

ColoColoMan
    Experienced

Furious isn't coming back, if there is a factions comeback it will be the OPFacs from Neme itself (They said they were working on it) so you're not gonna see furious in a long time.

8. MustardHotdogs

MustardHotdogs
    Veteran

You obviously dont know what a server merge with NEME means.

9. ColoColoMan

ColoColoMan
    Experienced

a death sentence? :p