There are players on play.neme.gg

Important KitPvP Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'KitPvP Discussion' started by Rasturize, Sep 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rasturize

Rasturize VIP

Hello, KitPvP community!

This thread will be dedicated to KitPvP suggestions and fixes. Obviously, the Feature Suggestion forum section is a preferred, but this thread will be a way to discuss ideas with the community, along with me directly. Any comments that are not related to this topic will be removed, so please stay on topic! :)

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

Idea: Make rankups or prestiges! Make money more useful! Using money just to upgrade kits gets boring, even when your kit gets maxed. Opinions?

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Talcs

Talcs Staff Member Jr. Mod

My suggestions are events, like some sort of bounty hunt. like win 1k for killing a person.
    Or something like a bounty hunt, a person with 10 kills would have a bounty placed on them (automatically) when you kill him you get $100, and every kill after that he gets, you get another $15 when you kill him.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. WhiteThornRose

WhiteThornRose
    Veteran

My suggestions would be more like pot kitpvp or something stays like neme which is adding leveling 1-0000 system for extra .5-0000 money boost when you level up. I love self build up kitpvp and having shops To sell these inexpensive-expensive materials to help provide players needs to survive. I would recommend with enderchest upgrades with Ingame money to make players have more spaces to safe lock the gears/materials. Enderchest level 1-10 money will be increased by each level of the chest. Another thing to put the bill high are making diamond armor/materials more expensive so players will use these equipment for special occasions. I agree with camdens idea of bounty hunting which could possibly put the 1-3 players on target/bountied which could lead to the people who are being tracked pressured. I would suggest having server picking random players to get bountied (up to to the makers). Maybe another of adding Ingame player vaults or the server bank which you have to pay Ingame to use vaults for another safekeeping if enderchest becomes full. The player vaults are for staff descretion because either they are donating or we can use as Ingame to open player vaults from the banker by paying him a .1-10000 Ingame balance per use?? Up to ya staff.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  5. NoHacksJustJuice

NoHacksJustJuice
    Experienced

Make a wider variety of kits to choose from, also a potpvp section of kits would be amazing.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 8, 2017 ---
    also when using spy kit, remove the damn username tag from showing.... Being invisible is useless if your nametag shows, ruins the whole concept of the spy kit. Also, remove slowness from the spy kit it was perfectly fine in the past yall don't need to mess things up more than they already are.
    Make the kits stronger like back in the good old days, doesn't have to be full diamond gear but something better than what these kits are now.. Like wooden swords chain armor and shit, who enjoys that? The fights need to last longer, add the bosses back into the game like it was awhile ago.

If it was like the old days, this kitpvp server would thrive.
    All the real OG's know how it was and it was a hell of a lot better back then... Some changes need to be made ASAP

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rasturize

Rasturize VIP

Thanks all for the suggestions so far.

@WhiteThornRose I like the idea of a small playervault/enderchest, I'll look into that for the future.

@NoHacksJustJuice I'll look into the username showing, it may be an issue with versions, so I'll see what I can do in the future.

@NotOkay I agree adding more uses to money, I'll have to talk to nedthefed about adding different things for this in the future.

@CamdenM Events are planned for the (distant) future, thanks for suggesting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. IOwe

IOwe
    Experienced

Totally agree with the bounty system posted by @CamdenM, but I would love to see for kits added to the selection GUI. It would give players something new to have fun with.

8. Wolff // Dolor

Wolff // Dolor
    Veteran

Bring back how kits used to be, I know this would be a bigger task, but add back bosses and more variety of kits, like RPG. I'd just like to see really fun and wacky ideas. I think that'd be cool

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. IOwe

IOwe
    Experienced

Yes!! That will bring back so many people! I truly miss the op armour and such, things that would make fights so much longer, and entertaining. That is what brought me to love the NemeGaming Server 2 years ago. I feel that adding back the old kits will totally help out the server.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. wudderman

wudderman
    Veteran

Kits is in a pretty bad position right now tbh... The most players I've seen on is like 9, previously there were tonnes. Reason being there were tonnes was because it was fun. Kits now, isn't very fun.

Map-

Bring back the old kitpvp map, it was perfect. There was something about it. The old map was the best kitpvp map I ever played (I'm sure people who have played old kits agree)

Kits-
    Use the old kits from original. Non ranked users can buy ranked kits like the system we have now, but kits will be around $100. However, ranked players don't have to buy the kits and can use them for free, meaning that the purchasing of kits won't chip away at their money so they can upgrade more frequently.
    E.g. An unranked player could pay $500 to use butcher for one life.
    A ranked player doesn't have to pay and can use the kit whenever he/she wants.
    This system is much more balanced than the previous two systems since:
    Old kits
    Butcher was the best kit for sword fighters by far, it was broken pretty much. If you wanted to stand a chance against good PvPers, you needed the butcher kit to have a fair battle. Even if you but butcher, your enemy might have butcher 5 and 3 crit you with the sharp stone sword. This leads to the situation where unranked players cry "wow if u didn't have that op kit" ext...
    Donors advantage: OP kit that can 3 crit people.
    New kits
    Ob+ has a cool down so players can 'counter' the donors. However, this system is broken when it comes to skilled PvPers who outlast the cool down time. This leads to the situation again where unranked players cry "wow if u didn't have that op kit" ext...
    Donors advantage: Access to not as OP butcher kit (but is still far superior to standard unpaid kits) that can be abused by good PvPers that can bypass the cool down time.
    My system
    Now with my system in play, everyone is equal in kits (PvP wise). Just remove the OP stone sword from the upgrades and add a debt system (Even though I doubt people will go in debt, I don't want people to be like 'finally, I have enough to buy butcher this life', but rather 'if I keep buying these kits and dying every time it might do some damage to my wallet).
    Donors advantage: Doesn't have to pay for kits, meaning that they can focus their spending's on upgrading rather than worrying about kit cost.

I know some of you will be thinking 'wudderman you idiot donors still have an advantage', but isn't that the reason why you donate in the first place? Taking away the advantages from donors will make the rank virtually worthless to ranked players...
    The advantage with my system (free kits) is much more fair and friendly towards unranked players, giving them a chance against butcher, creating a fair battlefield (the debt system will make sure of that, just make sure that you can't buy upgrades when you are in debt to prevent abuse).

The atheistic of ranks (nothing to do with PvP)-
    I love what you did to the ranks on the new kits (not Ob and Ob+). The coloured in game name and the rank's private suffix made it feel more special and gave you more pride in your rank (making you feel more superior than those unranked haha).
    Just add back bold text to nicks and don't change anything else, it's perfect the way it is.
    If you could maybe you could choose the colour of your tag above your head? I'm sure there is a plug-in for that.

Kill messages-
    Bring them back please, everyone missed them :(.

Voting-
    Voting gave you hardly any cash in old kits (in my opinion). And in new kits I'm pretty sure it gives you limited time offer to use a kit for free. Maybe add cosmetics (going back to the coloured name tags, that could make a interesting vote reward)?

Fall damage-
    Please keep that off. Nobody likes fall damage, it just ruins PvP.

This is my opinion on what should be done, please feel free to add onto my idea. Just please don't be a penis and think your idea is far superior,were all equal here :).

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. IOwe

IOwe
    Experienced

Yes! The old map was perfect. As i said that was the only reason i played this server. The old kits were amazing aswell, made for some pretty fun fight, [ Ps: Please bring kit rpg back, thanks ] xD

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Rasturize

Rasturize VIP

@wudderman Definitely agree with some of the things you said, such as fall damage. I obviously can't promise anything in terms of what will be done when, but I've taken your post into account for a future update.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. SollertisKhan

SollertisKhan
    Experienced

All i hear is people want the kits to be more unfair to their advantage?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Wolff // Dolor

Wolff // Dolor
    Veteran

I agree with like 90% of this post, but the first kits map was a lot better, in my opinion

• Like Like x 2
  15. YoloPhroYo

YoloPhroYo
    Experienced

It's funny when people say that donors have an advantage when tank is already better than oby plus lol. Even if those kits cost in game money to use, donors paid irl money to use their kits. So even non-donors easily stand a chance through upgrades and and the other kits added meant to kill us donors. I agree with a pot pvp kits addition, I think that would be awesome as long as there isnt any pot lag COUGH COUGH lemon cloud (which as you know, ruins pot pvp). I also liked the old kits map because of how diverse it was (the current map is still an awesome build). Maybe we could get a map like that made, that has many cool features and biomes. Like the old pyramid with the trap and the pyramid maze etc. Also I think we have nerfed kits parkour too much. Most people can barely finish the parkour, so why give us a meager $50. I say it shouldnt be any lower than $120. These are some of my suggestions. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. NatsuPlayz007

NatsuPlayz007

As some others mentioned already, many people lived the old map and I for one was sad to see it changed. I'm sure i can grow to love the new map as well but it'll never be the same lol
    The next part I might be the only one who feels this way but, I feel like making players pay for kits are not a good idea because if you are like me and can't PvP to save your life you'll take ages just to be able to buy a kit to use one time XD

17. Wolff // Dolor

Wolff // Dolor
    Veteran

The point of kits is to pvp, not abuse the parkour for money.

18. Llilz

Llilz
    Experienced

Well there is kits that you don't need to pay money for.
    -

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. NatsuPlayz007

NatsuPlayz007

True

20. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

finally someone spoke about that bullshit

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1