There are players on play.neme.gg

I can't think of a title, just click me.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by haeee, May 3, 2019.

1. haeee

haeee Staff Member Jr. Mod

Hello, I'm haeee but you can just call me hae. You probably have never heard of me because in the past, the time I was here wasn't very long.
    I joined NemeGaming around January of 2017 and mostly played on Survival.
    Around April-May-ish, my computer broke down and left me unable to play until February of 2019,
    since I could not afford to get another one.

File_000.jpeg

After I bought my current PC, I then decided to rejoin Neme and I quickly noticed the changes, from Noble being the new owner to the impressive success of Skyblock. With this, I decided that I would like to stay and try Skyblock. I began to like the environment and also decided to involve myself with the community, even though I do tend to be a little shy at first.
    I now mostly play Skyblock as I'm always at the lake because I like fishing and aimlessly running around. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Some things about me are that I go to college. I major in Chemistry in hopes of one day becoming either a Pharmacist or an Endocrinologist. (Not sure yet.)
    I like to swim and dedicate some time to my community by volunteering whether it be at my college or an animal shelter. I also work, but I don't like to work too much hours because then I lose focus from study.

Lastly, I hope to be able to meet new people on this server to recuperate the year that was stolen from me by my own computer, (yikes) to form new friendships, and to overall have a good time playing a game that I enjoy.

See you at Skyblock (sometimes Survival, KitPvP, Prison etc. cause I'm a lurker :D)

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. NotOkay

NotOkay Insight Team

hello big words

3. DrPump

DrPump Staff Member Mod

Welcome back! I have seen you around the network! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

4. ImDerpiee

ImDerpiee
    Veteran

welcome hormone girl

5. haeee

haeee Staff Member Jr. Mod

very
    thank you :)
    boy* :D