There are players on play.neme.gg

FP

Discussion in 'New Player Help' started by BabiesHavePOWer, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Hi guys, I recently come online after a long time to find my old favourite server FuriousPVP had been removed and bought by Neme... I had spent a lot of money of furious and had God rank ect... Is there anything I can do to get the money back or transfer to another rank on this server.

Thanks

2. loopey

loopey
    Veteran

3. Yeah, it ask which server do you require help with... FP is not on the list.

4. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

Just choose OP-Factions.

5. loopey

loopey
    Veteran

You can put OP-Factions as it is what you will most likely be getting your voucher for.

6. Thanks for all of your help, just been playing now, like what you guys have done. Very nice

• Like Like x 2
  7. DrAwesome821

DrAwesome821
    Veteran

whomst was you? Don't recognize your username. I was one of the major players back in the day on FP, and I know 90% of the people that stuck around.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I had many accounts, aagr299 i remember. I was friends with nicholaswall07.

9. Myzzelf

Myzzelf
    Veteran

Well first of all welcome on nemegaming :),second,you should make a purchase support like @loopey said. Enjoy your time here!

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have sent a purchase support form through. Roughly how long will it take for the result to come through.

11. Pyli

Pyli Staff Member Sr. Mod BART

Purchase supports can take a day or two so the wait shouldn’t be too long.

12. Myzzelf

Myzzelf
    Veteran

^^^^

13. MustardHotdogs

MustardHotdogs
    Veteran

opfacs is dead, idk why he did it for opfactions xdd

14. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

Was that reply needed? He made it under OPFactions because that is what stands for Furious to this day.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Myzzelf

Myzzelf
    Veteran

If you could not say servers are dead since they are not. Thanks for your time writing that amazingly usefull comment. -.-

• Agree Agree x 1