There are players on play.neme.gg

Forums Guide

Discussion in 'New Player Help' started by Rasturize, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Rasturize

Rasturize VIP

Welcome to the forums! We have an awesome community and want you to be able to interact and share easily, so here is our forums guide to help you out!

Forums and Sub-Forums
    [​IMG]

All the usual forum threads are here, along with quick access to specifics you want, like Custom Enchants, or Applications.

Online notifiers
    [​IMG]

Trying to find a staff member on the forums? It's simple now, all staff will show up in this handy online widget. We're always around to help, so feel free to shoot us a message!

There is also an online members portion, showing anyone browsing our forums currently. If you want to lurk and be a ghost, you can always disable showing up in this section through your profile options!

Profile Customization
    [​IMG]

I know me (and lots of others) love showing off a cool profile, and being able to tell lots about yourself too. You can easily update your status message, even through the forum page, and customize almost anything about your experience on your website.

There's tons of cool options to see, spend a few minutes looking into them if you wish, as there's lots you can do with your profile!

Profile Linking
    [​IMG]

To elaborate on the previous section, you can actually link some of your other social accounts to our forums, and share lots more about yourself.

Member Directories
    [​IMG]

Want to show off your cool profile even more? No problem! There are lots of rankings to display profiles, based on Likes, Points, and Messages. There are some cool ranks on the forums too for anyone who wants to go for them!

Applications
    [​IMG]

The big question is, how do applications work? It's simple! You can now apply directly through the forums (don't worry, only Staff members can see your applications). You can find all the different applications in their respective forum categories, and there is lots of info on them all in their own sections.

Reports
    [​IMG]

Reporting a player now functions the same as applications do. Simply find the correct category the report you want to make is, and follow the instructions from there. Yep, it's that simple!

Alright, I'm pretty sure I covered everything. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reply here, or send me a message here, all staff are more than happy to assist!

Happy posting!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  2. HaleYaGaming

HaleYaGaming
    Veteran

I have a question!
    On Profile Customization will we ever get are In Game Character back?
    Just wondering.

3. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

That's just Enjin.

Nice guide though... Now we just need forum rules aye

4. Rasturize

Rasturize VIP

No, but you could always set your avatar to your skin, and have your name reflect that.

Forum rules are called common sense.

5. Nexxie

Nexxie
    Veteran

Yessir