There are players on play.neme.gg

Fixing the lag on the server

Discussion in 'Drugwars Discussion' started by tyty1902, Feb 14, 2019.

reset the server two times a day

1. yes

85.7%
  2. no

14.3%
  1. tyty1902

tyty1902
    Experienced

As most people that play on the server know around 6 pm est the server starts to lag very bad to the point it is unplayable. I was told that it is about 15 hours after the last server reset. I think this issue could be fixed by resetting the server twice a day. I would recommend resetting it at 7 am and 7 pm est that way people can better get alts on to afk farms. This issue needs to be fixed as I have been seeing the server active then as soon as it starts to lag people log off and leave alts on to afk.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Noxtol

Noxtol
    Experienced

Thank you for saying this TyTy. I was actually coming on the forums to do the same thing myself, for people who have school and jobs and can only play in the evenings, or if they are in different time zones the server is unplayable, chat and command delays can be upwards of 10 seconds, block lag, placement lag, and overall lag that even can get you killed. This lag is not only killing the server, but the strong player base it has.

3. tyty1902

tyty1902
    Experienced

I've been trying to play for the last three hours. I cant even sell gunpowder because I cant get it out of my chest.

4. Deathnight7976

Deathnight7976
    Experienced

Break the chests, then type /sell all a few times.

5. tyty1902

tyty1902
    Experienced

trying to sell at drug store to get more money as i only have 8 spawners

6. MustardHotdogs

MustardHotdogs
    Veteran

yeah no, we've had this issue many of times and staff have never fixed it. Never have, never will