There are players on play.neme.gg

In Progress Feature Request - Warnings about known glitches to users

Discussion in 'In Progress' started by Ajax, Jan 22, 2020.

Should this feature be implemented

Poll closed Feb 5, 2020.
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Unsure

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Ajax

Ajax

Feature's title/name?
    Warnings about known glitches to users

Where should this be implemented?
    Global, OP Factions, OP Prison, Survival, Drugwars, Skyblock, KitPvP, Lobby, Unsure, Website, Discord

Describe the feature?
    If there is a known bug or glitch of any kind that is being worked on or other then let the users of the server know instead of doing it in the shadows, i.e. the Math Chat Game bug with Chat Color Change. Let them know by announcements or tags on the web-page or even pins and pings on the discord server. This would be really helpful for a lot of users if not all.

Why should we add this feature?
    It helps people make smarter decisions when doing important things like buying a rank and such.

2. ColoColoMan

ColoColoMan
    Experienced

well lets say there is a bug or a glitch that gives a user more rewards when doing the chat game bc well its a bug/glitch
    I could get on an alt and abuse it, give the rewards to my main, get the alt banned and boom I abused the glitch/bug and didn't get any punishment for it. And yes, for some things it would be nice, for example the chat game if you use /chatcolor that it would say that there is a bug with the chatgames at the moment but if you're doing it for every bug it would only cause harm

3. cooldemigod

cooldemigod
    Experienced

If there is a bug/glitch and staff knows about it and it isn’t an easy fix, I would think staff would just disable the feature all together.

4. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Community Manager

Thank you for your suggestion, I have forwarded it to the staff team and I will reply here with more information when I get it.

5. Neenno

Neenno
    Veteran

Hey there!

After consideration from our staff team, we have decided to move forward with your suggestion. Your suggestion will be placed in a further positioning, but is still awaiting management approval. This does not mean that your suggestion will be implemented for sure, simply that it has passed through the first stage. We thank you for your patience, if you have any further questions feels free to ask here. :)