There are players on play.neme.gg

1. Hey, Guest! There is currently a Summer sale running for a limited time!

Get up to 75% off at store.neme.gg!

In Progress Feature Request - TP effect's

Discussion in 'In Progress' started by Tjoppa123, Jul 4, 2019.

Should this feature be implemented

Poll closed Thursday at 2:26 PM.
  1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Unsure

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Tjoppa123

Tjoppa123

Feature's title/name?
    TP effect's

Where should this be implemented?
    Survival

Describe the feature?
    It's like a tp effect that allows one to tp in with like the visual of a lightning strike or potion effect or something different than just the normal tp... Like particals etc.

Why should we add this feature?
    If it's like a rank bassed thing it would encourage players to get that rank or donnor rank because believe me it is one of the coolest things that i have ever seen done...And it would take the normal tp to a whole new level of cool

• Like Like x 1
  2. NotOkay

NotOkay Insight Team

when admins unvanish i’m p sure that a lightning strike happens so idk if that’ll be a thing for people who aren’t staff

3. Tjoppa123

Tjoppa123

i mean it doesn't have to be a lightning strike it can just be something different than the normal tp but i will understand if it's not implemented

4. cooldemigod

cooldemigod
    Experienced

Even though I don't play survival I think this is a totally cool thing. Maybe each donor rank could get more and more types of particles they can set themselves? Sorta like /emotes but just particles. I could see it being implemented in survival (would also be cool for all gamemodes) but I guess it just comes down to if the dev team and staff can make it work well

5. Tjoppa123

Tjoppa123

Yes it does not have to be a survival only thing but it is as you say "all up to the staff team" so maby we will see this maby not...

6. NinoTheDino

NinoTheDino Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC BART ELI

Hey there,

Your suggestion will be reviewed and considered by our staff team. I will get back with more information at a later date regarding the progress. In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to ask here and I will be happy to assist. :)

7. haeee

haeee Staff Member Mod ISAAC

hii,

After consideration from our staff team, we have decided to move forward with your suggestion. Your suggestion will be placed in a further positioning, but is still awaiting management approval. This does not mean that your suggestion will be implemented for sure, simply that it has passed through the first stage. We thank you for your patience, if you have any further questions feels free to ask here. :D