There are players on play.nemegaming.com

In Progress Feature Request - Tent and campfire at the lake

Discussion in 'In Progress' started by Xary, Dec 17, 2018.

Should this feature be implemented

Poll closed Dec 31, 2018.
  1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Unsure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Xary

Xary
    Experienced

Feature's title/name?
    Tent and campfire at the lake

Where should this be implemented?
    Skyblock

Describe the feature?
    I think it would be a great idea to have a tent and a small campfire at the lake. Maybe with some chairs or a log to sit on.

Why should we add this feature?
    After a long day fishing we can relax and chill and tell some good stories about the lake monsters. The fisherman would like a spot to come togehter, because fishing can be long and lonely. And if we are night fishing we can sleep a bit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC BART ELI SAM

Your suggestion will be reviewed and considered by our staff team. I will get back with more information at a later date regarding the progress. In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to ask here and I will be happy to assist.

3. Myzzelf

Myzzelf Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC ELI SAM

After consideration from our staff team, we have decided to move forward with your suggestion. Your suggestion will be placed in a further positioning, but is still awaiting management approval. This does not mean that your suggestion will be implemented for sure, simply that it has passed through the first stage. We thank you for your patience, if you have any further questions feels free to ask here.