There are players on play.neme.gg

Pending Feature Request - Shop items and perks for shop with donators

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by RickeyWithAE, Nov 2, 2019.

Should this feature be implemented

This poll will close on Nov 16, 2019 at 6:18 PM.
  1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Unsure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RickeyWithAE

RickeyWithAE

Feature's title/name?
    Shop items and perks for shop with donators

Where should this be implemented?
    Survival

Describe the feature?
    Players who have donated have access to /shop, so thinking about that made me realize that leaves a wide variety of just minor features you have access to being someone who has provided their generosity to the server. I was thinking maybe adding things small like wood, reduced prices, and generally more items that aren't provided in /market which is available to all players as opposed to donators having no special sort of way of obtaining items aside from their kits and the same shop that's just able to be used anywhere in the world.

Why should we add this feature?
    The feature could provide a great opportunity for a new unique way to encourage players who have donated or were looking to buy a simple rank on the server to have a whole new reason to as the shop of any server tends to be the most important place that can be on any server. Donators with access to this using /shop can possibly have better sell prices as they have provided their own wealth generously to the server for their support. I spend a lot of time on this server myself (IGN is CutsieMia), and I often find that player shops are the only thing that provides me with most of my resources. Often times though player shops run out of resources making it generally useless to players and making it about less worth their money and time then just finding their own resources. Please consider this feature, it'd be most appreciated!

2. coconutcandle

coconutcandle Staff Member Mod SAM

I think the reason that everything isn’t available in shop and that prices are generally high is to make it challenging for players. I feel like if things were easier to get in shop and were cheaper, it would reduce the challenge of the game.

3. ColoColoMan

ColoColoMan
    Experienced

As someone who derps around a lot on survival but also plays it a bit, making it so donors can get things cheaper and have "special" items in /shop would ruin the fun for me, like I have to grind 5 hours for an item and you can just do /shop with the money you got from afking a farm. So maybe the part of making /shop have cheaper items could be implemented, having /shop only items would be a no go for me

4. NinoTheDino

NinoTheDino Staff Member Admin ISAAC BART ELI

Heey!
    Your suggestion will be reviewed and considered by our staff team. I will get back with more information at a later date regarding the progress. In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to ask here and I will be happy to assist. c: