There are players on play.neme.gg

In Progress Feature Request - Reduced Event Hosting Cooldown

Discussion in 'In Progress' started by ImDerpiee, Jun 17, 2020.

Should this feature be implemented

Poll closed Jul 1, 2020.
  1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Unsure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ImDerpiee

ImDerpiee
    Veteran

Feature's title/name?
    Reduced Event Hosting Cooldown

Where should this be implemented?
    KitPvP

Describe the feature?
    The feature would reduce the kitpvp events hosting cooldown for people with the Bedrock rank on the server. It's currently 2 days, and there aren't very many people who play kitpvp that have a rank, so for those that do the cooldown should go down to 2 hours or something similar.

Why should we add this feature?
    Kits is not a very active server, we all know that. One of it's saving graces are it's various events, and having more of those would bring more players to kits, especially since there are ads running for neme right now. The cooldown should be at an hour or two to prevent spamming, but also to encourage more players to participate.

2. Grimlkin

Grimlkin Insight Team

is hosting actually fixed now?
    either way i support this especially as bedrock is so limited & not purchasable now

maybe w/ lower rewards tho, that way people dont just farm money

3. kylerocket11

kylerocket11 Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC ELI SAM

Your suggestion will be reviewed and considered by our staff team. I will get back with more information at a later date regarding the progress. In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to ask here and I will be happy to assist.

4. kylerocket11

kylerocket11 Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC ELI SAM

Your suggestion was liked by the staff team and will be moved into further positioning. Thank you for your suggestion. Again, if you have any questions, feel free to ask here and I will be happy to assist.

5. ImDerpiee

ImDerpiee
    Veteran

Yeah it is, and tournaments work again.