There are players on play.neme.gg

1. Hey, Guest! There is currently a Summer sale running for a limited time!

Get up to 75% off at store.neme.gg!

In Progress Feature Request - Rösta War!

Discussion in 'In Progress' started by StirlingFlurr, Aug 22, 2018.

Should this feature be implemented

Poll closed Sep 5, 2018.
  1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. StirlingFlurr

StirlingFlurr
    Veteran

Feature's title/name?
    Rösta War!

Where should this be implemented?
    Survival

Describe the feature?
    Note: Rösta is Swedish for the word vote.

Basic Stuff: An event that would be scheduled from time to time maybe monthly where anyone and everyone can pick from one of two sides, then fight on their chosen side on the date of the event.

Sides stuff: Two teams will be open for members. For every separate event a player must choose a side to participate, whether they chose one in a previous event or not. Sides could be based on opinions, colors, people, etc.

Battlefield stuff: Could have multiple maps in rotation, maybe just one. Could have objectives like CTF or KOTH. Pretty basic stuff.

Kits stuff?: I'm not too sure about this part. I personally think everyone should have the same set regardless of rank or status, but you can do what works best.

Stuff stuff: To encourage the fight to be fair, the rewards could change for the winning team depending on how balanced both sides were. If everyone tries to outsmart it and they all go to one team and win, they would get some "not so magical" prizes. If both teams were fairly balanced then the winning team's prizes would be more acceptable. Now I don't mean balanced as in the number of votes for each side, I mean balanced as in however many people show up to the fight. Teams could win things like ores, upgrade shards, BM apples, money, and possibly maybe perhaps OP items.

Why should we add this feature?
    Though this will be similar to the Dungeon Run's reasoning, it's pretty much the same. The MA is fun but gets boring fast. Things like this could be a chance to get something better than a few ores and that 1k from a boss. I'm sure this would spark many player's interest and encourage them to stray away from their normal routines. Also Jmagine said Survival needs more stuff.

Here you go Jmagine: https://nemegaming.com/threads/feature-request-dungeon-runs.20156/

2. EvastrialV1

EvastrialV1
    Veteran

sick i dont play survival

3. GoodGuyTwiz

GoodGuyTwiz
    Experienced

Similar to the splatfests, it'd work. I'm down for this.

4. DemiurgicDivine

DemiurgicDivine
    Experienced

Greetings! This suggestion was forwarded to our ELI Team. Thank you for your great ideas and we will keep you updated!

5. Myzzelf

Myzzelf
    Veteran

After consideration from our staff team, we have decided to move forward with your suggestion. Your suggestion will be placed in a further positioning, but is still awaiting management approval. This does not mean that your suggestion will be implemented for sure, simply that it has passed through the first stage. We thank you for your patience, if you have any further questions feels free to ask here.

6. StirlingFlurr

StirlingFlurr
    Veteran

Cool and good.