There are players on play.nemegaming.com

In Progress Feature Request - Prison Improve

Discussion in 'In Progress' started by PapirusX, Feb 10, 2019.

Should this feature be implemented

This poll will close on Feb 24, 2019 at 9:59 PM.
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Unsure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. PapirusX

PapirusX
    Experienced

Feature's title/name?
    Prison Improve

Where should this be implemented?
    OP Prison

Describe the feature?
    I have few suggestions.
    First at all make items pickup instantly when destroyed and don't drop on ground.
    You can add something like Lucky Block. So basically make it spawner after few blocks destoryed on mine and when you destroy you get few tokens (1,5,7,10), then use /upgrade to upgrade your pickaxe, like add efficiency, fortune (5-10 tokens per level)... etc... And add some special enchants like Haste, Explode or something like that. And you can add /backpack to store more items in inventory and it can be from 150-500 tokens. Be creative...
    Or just leave your server how is it now, bored..

Why should we add this feature?
    It makes gameplay a lot funny and I don't know why shouldn't you add this feature.

2. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC BART ELI SAM

Okay here is some stuff:

1: I have put this forward to the staff team and will get back to you at a later date
    2: I have also suggested this.
    3: The upgrading pickaxe is some what around currently I believe you can upgrade the fortune.
    4: There is currently a haste enchant but others have been suggested previously.
    5: Backpacks have been suggested before but due to having pv's it was denied.

3. PapirusX

PapirusX
    Experienced

Due to having pv's it was denied? But its not same, or just remove pv's and add backpack... Its annoying when you have to sell your inventory every 2min... And I will make gamplay longer, players are going to grind for it for a long time.

4. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC BART ELI SAM

1. This has since been fixed, they were going to your inventory but double drops would make it drop on the ground.
    2. This has been put forward and is now waiting for managers approval, however this does not mean this will be added for sure.
    3. This was a feature but has been removed.
    4. This has been suggested already.
    5. This has been brought back up to management again.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019 at 10:36 AM