There are players on play.neme.gg

In Progress Feature Request - Mob Stacking

Discussion in 'In Progress' started by LuckyCharmsMC, Jun 2, 2019.

Should this feature be implemented

Poll closed Sunday at 8:21 PM.
  1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Unsure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LuckyCharmsMC

LuckyCharmsMC

Feature's title/name?
    Mob Stacking

Where should this be implemented?
    Drugwars

Describe the feature?
    Mob stacking seems to be essential for drugwars to not log out and there is no disputing that. I think there is just a way to improve upon it. I have come up with two different ideas on how to improve the functionality of this. Fist off make it so that the mobs that you grind (Blazes, Skeletons, Zombies, etc) don't stack. Clear lag already happens every minute so this shouldn't cause extra lag and it makes it so we can properly grind these mobs. The other idea is where these mobs stated above only one will be killed per stack.

Why should we add this feature?
    This feature should be added so that we can grind out mcmmo and exp from these spawners.

2. NinoTheDino

NinoTheDino Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC BART ELI

Hey again!

This suggestion will also be reviewed and considered by our staff team. I will get back with more information at a later date regarding the progress. In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to ask here and I will be happy to assist. :D

3. kaylee_

kaylee_ Staff Member Mod ISAAC

Hey,
    After consideration from our staff team, we have decided to move forward with your suggestion. Your
    suggestion will be placed in a further positioning, but is still awaiting management approval. This does not
    mean that your suggestion will be implemented for sure, simply that it has passed through the first stage.
    We thank you for your patience, if you have any further questions feels free to ask here.