There are players on play.neme.gg

In Progress Feature Request - /mail read

Discussion in 'In Progress' started by oopsjulieee, Mar 8, 2020.

Should this feature be implemented

Poll closed Mar 22, 2020.
  1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Unsure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. oopsjulieee

oopsjulieee

Feature's title/name?
    /mail read

Where should this be implemented?
    Skyblock

Describe the feature?
    Yes, /mail read is a thing. Although, while being muted I discovered you cannot access /mail read, it just tells you how much longer you are muted for. /mail send should remain blocked for muted users.

Why should we add this feature?
    If you are muted and need to read your mail you cannot until your time is up. This is very stressful, and would be even more stressful if you're perm muted and cannot check your mail at any given time. It would make thing much easier, because if it is an important message and they cannot access it, they have to A) wait until their time is up, or B) wait until the user is online. Even then, the user may not even say it because you cannot ask what the mail is about. I get it, Discord is a thing, but sometimes people want to keep their Discord private and not have random players messaging them 24/7.

2. cooldemigod

cooldemigod
    Experienced

Now this makes sense, or even just disabling the muted person from getting mail in the first place may work aswell? Although, they may prove to cause more problems

3. Neenno

Neenno Staff Member Admin ISAAC BART ELI

Hey there!

Your suggestion will be reviewed and considered by our staff team. I will get back with more information at a later date regarding the progress. In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to ask here and I will be happy to assist.

4. wingtale

wingtale Staff Member Mod ISAAC

After consideration from our staff team, we have decided to move forward with your suggestion. Your suggestion will be placed in a further positioning, but is still awaiting management approval. This does not mean that your suggestion will be implemented for sure, simply that it has passed through the first stage. We thank you for your patience, if you have any further questions feel free to ask here.