There are players on play.nemegaming.com

In Progress Feature Request - ./irltrade package options

Discussion in 'In Progress' started by Arvind Sahni, Feb 7, 2019.

Should this feature be implemented

This poll will close on Feb 21, 2019 at 5:18 PM.
  1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Unsure

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Arvind Sahni

Arvind Sahni

Feature's title/name?
    ./irltrade package options

Where should this be implemented?
    Skyblock

Describe the feature?
    Add a package option which is purely just store balance.

Why should we add this feature?
    Some ranks/rank upgrades are rather pricey, ie. Elite -> MD which can go all the way up to ~$100, since the vast majority of people might not be prepared to give the whole $100. Some people however, do want to contribute to that and so this would provide a solution for that, instead of needing to do transactions through a staff member and using paypal as a buffer for building up the money until you can afford the trade.

I think this would provide useful for people looking to upgrade rank to slowly build up the irl money to make their purchase.

2. C4k3kat21_

C4k3kat21_
    Experienced

Very good idea! It would come in useful for me as I need an IRL trade for Elite to MD myself xD.

3. Myzzelf

Myzzelf Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC ELI SAM

Your suggestion will be reviewed and considered by our staff team. I will get back with more information at a later date regarding the progress. In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to ask here and I will be happy to assist.

4. Goldonen

Goldonen
    Veteran

I am not sure to understand how this would work, but if i understood correctly. You want to be able to save money and/or slowly doing little irl deals. I am not sure to understand how that coukd work. If you want to do lets say 50mil for 10$ irl and you want to keep that 10$ in the system, and so a couple more of those and save up. The part thats kind of confusing would be, does the player that is ready to give irl money to you, where will he send his money? By custom donations, if so that could be a good idea, if there was no « bugs » on how that would work. Also if managers will have to add a completly other way to make that happen will take a ton of time and work for what it actually does. That could only be me though. None of the less, Good Idea.

5. Myzzelf

Myzzelf Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC ELI SAM

After consideration from our staff team, we have decided to move forward with your suggestion. Your suggestion will be placed in a further positioning, but is still awaiting management approval. This does not mean that your suggestion will be implemented for sure, simply that it has passed through the first stage. We thank you for your patience, if you have any further questions feels free to ask here.