There are players on play.nemegaming.com

In Progress Feature Request - IRL trade Cancel

Discussion in 'In Progress' started by C4k3kat21_, Feb 9, 2019.

Should this feature be implemented

This poll will close on Feb 23, 2019 at 3:17 PM.
  1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Unsure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. C4k3kat21_

C4k3kat21_
    Experienced

Feature's title/name?
    IRL trade Cancel

Where should this be implemented?
    Skyblock

Describe the feature?
    What I suggest is a /irltrade cancel feature. When peop,e do IRL trades with /irltrade, sometimes, the buyer will bail on the deal. Then you have to wait 6 hours to get your things back. I think, if the receiver does the command, a GUI should pop up on the buyer's screen. It should have 2 options. 1. I am going to buy this item. 2. I am not going to buy this item. If they pick number 1 but still don't buy it within an hour, the items shall be returned to the receiver. If the buyer picks the second option, the items shall instantly be returned to the receiver.

Why should we add this feature?
    This feature would be very useful to frequent traders who will occasionally get bailed on. it would mean they can try to trade with another player or buy expensive items (Such as Monthly crates) from the auction house.

2. Talcs

Talcs Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC BART

Your suggestion will be reviewed and considered by our staff team. I will get back with more information at a later date regarding the progress. In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to ask here and I will be happy to assist.

3. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC BART ELI SAM

After consideration from our staff team, we have decided to move forward with your suggestion. Your suggestion will be placed in a further positioning, but is still awaiting management approval. This does not mean that your suggestion will be implemented for sure, simply that it has passed through the first stage. We thank you for your patience, if you have any further questions feels free to ask here.