There are players on play.neme.gg

In Progress Feature Request - Hoppers

Discussion in 'In Progress' started by AverageTazz, Apr 21, 2019.

Should this feature be implemented

Poll closed May 5, 2019.
  1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Unsure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AverageTazz

AverageTazz
    Experienced

Feature's title/name?
    Hoppers

Where should this be implemented?
    Survival

Describe the feature?
    Have level hoppers that do differnt things. Like level 2 hoppers collects the chunk and places it in chests and the level 3 hopper sell the items and go directly into your balance. Level 2 hopper costs 500k and level 3 cost 1million.

Why should we add this feature?
    You should add this to the game because selling the items from the chests are time consuming and it would make the game more enjoyable.

2. Cyndalavosion

Cyndalavosion

This sounds interesting and I wouldn't mind seeing it added o:

3. Draco_Dark_Shift

Draco_Dark_Shift
    Experienced

To add on maybe even faster hopper speeds making farms for large amount of spawners is difficult

4. NinoTheDino

NinoTheDino Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC BART ELI

Hey there,

Your suggestion will be reviewed and considered by our staff team. I will get back with more information at a later date regarding the progress. In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to ask here and I will be happy to assist.

5. NinoTheDino

You know there is no /autosell at Survival, right?

• Like Like x 1
  6. ImDerpiee

ImDerpiee
    Veteran

shut up nerd

7. NinoTheDino

Hey there,

After consideration from our staff team, we have decided to move forward with your suggestion. Your suggestion will be placed in a further positioning, but is still awaiting management approval. This does not mean that your suggestion will be implemented for sure, simply that it has passed through the first stage. We thank you for your patience, if you have any further questions feels free to ask here! :D