There are players on play.neme.gg

1. Hey, Guest! There is currently a Summer sale running for a limited time!

Get up to 75% off at store.neme.gg!

In Progress Feature Request - /highfive

Discussion in 'In Progress' started by Skylarbro, Oct 2, 2019.

Should this feature be implemented

Poll closed Wednesday at 1:07 AM.
  1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Unsure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Skylarbro

Skylarbro
    Experienced

Feature's title/name?
    /highfive

Where should this be implemented?
    Survival

Describe the feature?
    You do /highfive [username] and it high fives them,

Why should we add this feature?
    Because I need to high five people or my existence is pointless

2. wingtale

wingtale Staff Member Mod ISAAC

Your suggestion will be reviewed and considered by our staff team. I will get back with more information at a later date regarding the progress. In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to ask here and I will be happy to assist.

3. coconutcandle

coconutcandle Staff Member Mod

I think this would be a really cool idea! I think players would have a lot of fun with this emote.

4. wingtale

wingtale Staff Member Mod ISAAC

After consideration from our staff team, we have decided to move forward with your suggestion. Your suggestion will be placed in a further positioning, but is still awaiting management approval. This does not mean that your suggestion will be implemented for sure, simply that it has passed through the first stage. We thank you for your patience, if you have any further questions feels free to ask here.

5. Skylarbro

Skylarbro
    Experienced

Also make this not rank specific please! I want this to be for all, if this isn't possible than if you could put it at the lowest rank. Thanks!

6. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

This is such a waste of staff time when theres 7 people on skyblock and 20 on survival on a saturday night at peak time, so much more stuff that would be more beneficial to do. the people whod have to spend time and money making this have so many other better things to be doing
    also emotes are paid and the people responding to this post dont get to decide that, so theres no point asking

7. Skylarbro

Skylarbro
    Experienced

Okay so first of all, I said in it, "if this isn't possible than if you could put it at the lowest rank." Therefore implying that they had a choice. Secondly, at the end of this post, if I'm reading in the right context, this was my suggestion to my reply should be taken into consideration.

I'm not going to respond to anything after this, I'm not looking to start an argument. I just want the feature and I don't particularly like it when someone comes and shits on a suggestion.

8. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

Yeah I was way too toxic but hope u got what I meant

But yes, they said they’d take it into consideration and that was my point, that they shouldn’t have things like this that they take into consideration when other things should have priority