There are players on play.neme.gg

In Progress Feature Request - Grappling Hook in Hub

Discussion in 'In Progress' started by cooldemigod, Apr 22, 2019.

Should this feature be implemented

Poll closed May 6, 2019.
  1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Unsure

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. cooldemigod

cooldemigod
    Experienced

Feature's title/name?
    Grappling Hook in Hub

Where should this be implemented?
    Lobby

Describe the feature?
    I've seen on other servers, they have a fishing pole that's a grappling hook, where you can use the fishing rod and then right click again and it drags you to where ever it landed. (Just another cool item like the teleport bow) There is probably a specific like plugin name or something for it and I just don't know it

Why should we add this feature?
    It would just be another fun little gadget to use in the lobby while waiting for a server to come back online or just waiting for friends. It would just be fun to play with.

2. Neenno

Neenno
    Veteran

Hey there,

Your suggestion will be reviewed and considered by our staff team. I will get back with more information at a later date regarding the progress. In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to ask here and I will be happy to assist.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Community Manager Admin ISAAC ELI

After consideration from our staff team, we have decided to move forward with your suggestion. Your suggestion will be placed in a further positioning, but is still awaiting management approval. This does not mean that your suggestion will be implemented for sure, simply that it has passed through the first stage. We thank you for your patience, if you have any further questions feels free to ask here.

• Agree Agree x 1