There are players on play.neme.gg

In Progress Feature Request - Chatgame Questions

Discussion in 'In Progress' started by Tatiitoo, May 7, 2019.

Should this feature be implemented

Poll closed May 21, 2019.
  1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Unsure

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Tatiitoo

Tatiitoo

Feature's title/name?
    Chatgame Questions

Where should this be implemented?
    Global

Describe the feature?
    So it would be part of the chatgame system, but there would be questions like... "What is the offspring of a polar bear and a grizzly bear called?" Answer "Pizzy Bear" (randomly found that on a website https://www.thefactsite.com/1000-interesting-facts/)

If open ended questions are too hard, it could always be true or false, the only weird case for this would be people would just randomly type it. You could do multiple choice... but thats a lot of text.

Whats more is that lets say during Christmas, there could be Christmas related questions like "What holiday was "Jingle Bells” actually written for?" "Thanksgiving" (https://www.pastbook.com/txt/12-fun-christmas-facts/) And so on with different times of the year.

Why should we add this feature?
    This would just add variety of the already in place chatgame system. I think players would enjoy them, plus I'll bet some can learn a thing or two.

2. NotOkay

NotOkay Insight Team

people could get confused

3. DrPump

DrPump Staff Member Mod BART

I like the idea, but I agree with what Avery said above, people wouldn't understand what these questions mean. But what I really like is the true and false questions.
    Example: NobleProductions owns more than 1 network (Then the first person to say true or false wins)
    Obviously this could be developed on but something like that ^ I would like.

4. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Admin ISAAC BART ELI SAM

Your suggestion will be reviewed and considered by our staff team. I will get back with more information at a later date regarding the progress. In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to ask here and I will be happy to assist.

5. cooldemigod

cooldemigod
    Experienced

Totally a good idea, but maybe instead of just random facts, how about just minecraft fun facts and fun facts about staff and whatever. Because a question like whats the offspring of a tiger and lion called? That is just off topic and wouldn't really make sense. (BTW its a liger if you were wondering)

6. TheRealScott

TheRealScott
    Experienced

The "name" of the offspring is actually based on the parentage. A lion father will produce and liger whereas a tiger father will produce a tigon. I'm just an electrician so I couldn't begin to talk about the differences between a liger and a tigon, but a quick google check verifies this information.

7. Cyndalavosion

Cyndalavosion

I've played servers where they not only have unscramble games, but also games where you either a)be the first one to type a given word, or b)solve a math question (addition/subtraction/multiplication/division)
    I think the variety could be nice

I'd be down for other types of questions though, such as mc facts or specific server facts, it could even be multiple choice if possible, so youd just type the letter, a-d or something
    Or be the first to type a sentence even
    Honestly just something different and new would be great

8. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Staff Member Owner

Perhaps a true/false and multiple choice game would suffice in lieu of actual answers to keep it easy enough for people to understand?

9. DrPump

DrPump Staff Member Mod BART

I like that

10. ImDerpiee

ImDerpiee
    Veteran

very cool, please add! I'd love a new challenge on sb! :p

11. NinoTheDino

NinoTheDino Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC BART ELI

Hey there!

After consideration from our staff team, we have decided to move forward with your suggestion. Your suggestion will be placed in a further positioning, but is still awaiting management approval. This does not mean that your suggestion will be implemented for sure, simply that it has passed through the first stage. We thank you for your patience, if you have any further questions feels free to ask here. :)