There are players on play.neme.gg

In Progress Feature Request - Changing Fishing Rewards

Discussion in 'In Progress' started by Cyndalavosion, Mar 10, 2020.

Should this feature be implemented

Poll closed Mar 24, 2020.
  1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Unsure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Cyndalavosion

Cyndalavosion
    Experienced

Feature's title/name?
    Changing Fishing Rewards

Where should this be implemented?
    Skyblock

Describe the feature?
    I noticed in fishing rewards, for spawners specifically, it doesn't seem totally balanced. Throughout every level, you have a .005% chance to fish up a spawner. This is extremely low. The spawners as well, aren't that good, from personal opinion. From level 1 to level 25, you only have the chance to fish up Pig spawners. From level 26 to level 50, you can find Pig and Cow spawners. From level 51 to level 60 you can fish Pig, Cow, and Sheep. Level 61 to level 65 is Pig, Cow, Sheep, and Mooshroom. Level 66 to level 70 is Pig, Cow, Sheep, Mooshroom, and Villager. Level 71 to level 80 is Pig, Cow, Sheep, Mooshroom, Villager, and Zombie. Level 81 to level 90 is Pig, Cow, Sheep, Mooshroom, Villager, Zombie, and Skeleton. Level 91 to level 100 is Pig, Cow, Sheep, Mooshroom, Villager, Zombie, Skeleton, and Creeper. Level 101 to 10,000 is Pig, Cow, Sheep, Mooshroom, Villager, Zombie, Skeleton, Creeper, and Blaze.

Now, again from personal opinion, I think Pig, Cow, Villager, and Zombie spawners are only good for changing into other spawners. Skeleton, Creeper, Blaze, Sheep, and Mooshroom I would/do use, but only until my grinders got full/an adequate amount of spawners, and then I wouldn't bother. I would also use these to craft other spawners.

I think it would be wiser/more beneficial/more attractive and welcoming to players and bring players to fish, if instead of the above system, it was a chance for any spawner, or just pig, and the chance rose with each level. You would start out with .005% chance, from level 1 to level 15, let's say. At level 16 to level 25 the chance became .008% for finding a spawner. Level 26 to level 40 became .02% for finding one. Level 41 to level 70 was .05%. Level 71 to level 100 was .08%. Level 101 to level 10,000 was .1% for fishing a spawner.
    These numbers are just estimations, of course, ideas I guess, but I find rising chances more appealing than a set chance with a larger array of items.

Why should we add this feature?
    I think this would bring more players to the lake, and get more to fish. It's not something that can be done while AFK, so I think it would also increase activity. Aside from this, it seems more fair on the player. I, myself, and at nearly level 42 Lake Level, and have never fished a spawner, and it took a while to get where I am. I've gotten ores, dirt, and sand, sure, but the spawner is the most appealing of the rewards, and it's a tad upsetting to see my hard work not yet paying off, and I'm sure that others would agree, as I know there are some players even higher than myself.

2. Neenno

Neenno Staff Member Admin ISAAC BART ELI

heey!
    Your suggestion will be reviewed and considered by our staff team. I will get back with more information at a later date regarding the progress. In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to ask here and I will be happy to assist.

3. wingtale

wingtale Staff Member Mod ISAAC

After consideration from our staff team, we have decided to move forward with your suggestion. Your suggestion will be placed in a further positioning, but is still awaiting management approval. This does not mean that your suggestion will be implemented for sure, simply that it has passed through the first stage. We thank you for your patience, if you have any further questions feel free to ask here.