There are players on play.neme.gg

In Progress Feature Request - Adjusting /rankup Prices

Discussion in 'In Progress' started by Cyndalavosion, Mar 11, 2020.

Should this feature be implemented

Poll closed Mar 25, 2020.
  1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Unsure

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Cyndalavosion

Cyndalavosion
    Experienced

Feature's title/name?
    Adjusting /rankup Prices

Where should this be implemented?
    Skyblock

Describe the feature?
    Adjusting the /rankup prices to better fit the economy.

Why should we add this feature?
    The past couple of seasons have had some changes that impacted the economy, and how quickly players are making money. The shop sell prices change as well, causing less money made too. Regardless of these changes, however, the rankup prices have had no changes made to them, making the rankups seem like unrealistic and unachievable goals. Currently, it costs $6,421,000 to get to Warlock kit. The kit after this, Brigadier, costs 30 million. Warlock rankup costs 4 million, so this gap alone is brutal, but it's a long work in process to gain 30m. The rankup after, General, costs a whopping $128,900,500. This is an even BIGGER gap from the previous rank, but pales in the face of the gap between this rankup price, and the final one, Emperor, which costs an insane $503,900,500. The total amount of money on Skyblock combined, can only lead to 1 person going from Player to Emperor rank. I think the prices need some serious balancing changes.

2. Neenno

Neenno Staff Member Admin ISAAC BART ELI

Hey there!

Your suggestion will be reviewed and considered by our staff team. I will get back with more information at a later date regarding the progress. In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to ask here and I will be happy to assist.

3. wingtale

wingtale Staff Member Mod ISAAC

After consideration from our staff team, we have decided to move forward with your suggestion. Your suggestion will be placed in a further positioning, but is still awaiting management approval. This does not mean that your suggestion will be implemented for sure, simply that it has passed through the first stage. We thank you for your patience, if you have any further questions feel free to ask here.