There are players on play.neme.gg

Drugwars Reset Questions/Additional Features

Discussion in 'Drugwars Discussion' started by MyAuraIsLegit, Dec 14, 2018.

Should there be printer on Drugwars?

1. yes

35.3%
  2. no

58.8%
  3. maybe

5.9%
  1. MyAuraIsLegit

MyAuraIsLegit
    Experienced

I've been wanted a good drugwars server for a long time. I've found this server a little over 1-2 years ago and have basically only played drugwars. I think there are some things that this next reset for drugwars could have and i think a lot of people could agree. Basically some of my friends and i and some people in the drugwars chat could agree that drugwars should have printer allowed due to the fact that it is a drugwars server meaning it's based around farming and building bases/farms. This means that you can easily spend anywhere from 10-100 hours every wipe just making bases in my experience i like making Huge bases that are like 200x200 cactus farms and printer would make that part of the game more enjoyable and faster. A LOT of people have quit or left because they have gotten raided or lost all of their things this is mainly happening in non donating players who have worked for hours and just got raided, But... if you add printer the drugwars it would enable people to create more/bigger bases faster and i think this would make the server more average in a good way. Printer is allowed/on pretty much every faction server that is popular that i know. This would greatly be appreciated if you could kindly consider responding to this thread and telling me your opinions on this. And for all of you staff out there who want to say yes/no Please tell me why i am curious why it isn't allowed and i think it would be a GREAT addition to drugwars and it would defiantly allow more players to save time building bases and have more time pvping or raiding which is a big part of factions/drugwars. This has not been happening in 2 weeks i've only killed 9 players and 1 was my friend so the pvp/raiding side of it is kind of dead and if you added printer there would be more bases and a higher change of online raids which = pvp and a lot of people play these types of game modes for the feel of power/raiding/pvp so it's just a cool addition i think should be added and i think a lot of others could agree.
    Thanks for your time
    USER:D0ntAtMe

2. MyAuraIsLegit

MyAuraIsLegit
    Experienced

also maybe upping the prices on drugs and making /ranks be more expensive I think would add more of a long term feel to the game especially if you added printer it would be easier to get drugs and if the ranks on /ranks were more expensive then it would be harder to get higher up there which constantly gives players a goal which i think is what a lot of people want most like competition and a goal to reach so they can feel accomplished. 1 more thing if iron golem spawners were added into the game but donators could not /ss change (spawner name) To iron golems and the only way to get them is by payine like 1-3million dollars for 1 iron golem spawner and this would only be worth it if irons price would be increased and i think the same about zombiepigman. Also spawners don't really mean anything right now because you can't make a lot of money off of them unless you literally have like 8 stacks of spawners. Believe me i know i've had bases with 5 stacks of spawners and only have gotten liek 200k over night from gold (with zombiepigman). So i do think these things should be added or at least the gold part of it or make it so mob drops sell for more and if you made it so we could sell blaze rods that would be really cool so whenever your grinding xp/mcmmo then you can make at least a little bit of cash.

3. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

Printer should not be allowed, it ruins the point of actually trying to make your farms. Printer takes away the fun and makes you seem completely lazy. I’ve played neme drugwars for i don’t know how long... everyone has been against printer. It was close to being added, but multiple people asked Connor to wait on doing so. Terrible idea, I say no to that.

My thing is, Drugwars is meant to be a factions server, but not a quick, easy to gain power on server. The thing that makes drugwars fun is the dedication and effort you put in to the things you have, and plan on having in the future. You just want printer so you can become more overpowered and be able to do big things (like making farms and bases) without doing the work that should be done by hand.

Drugwars has never been a pvp game mode, it’s a “hostile survival” sort of server. If you want active pvp, printer, and all of those other ludicrous things, please do the command /opfactions. You’re not going to become the next Surrella and suggest ridiculous things that won’t benefit the people who put effort into their builds.

EDIT: IRON GOLEMS. NO. I’m seeing the same thing from you, yet it’s not adding up? Drugwars is a factions farming game mode, yet you want to add iron golems which can easily over power the farms that are made?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. MyAuraIsLegit

MyAuraIsLegit
    Experienced

@NotOkay thanks for your opinions but what my point was is it would still be hard if they upped the prices for rankup grades then it would be like 300million for the max rank or something crazy (mainly because drugwars resets like once every 6-8 months or when needed to). A lot of people have a life and can't sit on the game for 10 hours a day for 4 days in a row just to make a 50x50 cactus farm to sky limit just to have it found in a few days/weeks no base is safe and thats why i think printer would be a great addition. thanks for your opinion and i hope this might have helped you understand what i meant.

5. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

I completely understand what you mean. If you feel you don’t have the time to put effort in on farms, then don’t build them. However, I don’t believe that you understand the fact that even if crop prices were lowered, it’d still be easy to get money with ridiculously huge farms that could be made with printer. For example, with my old farm this reset i’ve made 30M in one week. that’s ridiculous as is. Now imagine printer was added, I’d make triple that.

• Like Like x 2
  6. epic_drwaffles

epic_drwaffles
    Experienced

You clearly haven't played drugwars as much as you say you have, the top rank at one point was 300 mil and it was still achieved in less than a month after a reset.

• Like Like x 2
  7. MyAuraIsLegit

MyAuraIsLegit
    Experienced

i have played as much as i say guys it's just my opinion just because you don't like it, it won't change my opinion i made this thread based on thoughts. And to go back on the IG spawner topic i didn't mean like 50k a inventory of iron i mean like 10-20k which IS NOT a lot lol thats actually lower if not the same as a full inventory of sugar (currently) the current price of a inventory is a about 15,000 which is nothing but if you have printer YES you can get multimillions every week and i can put in the time i was just speaking for the other people who may not because i can tell that about 50% or more people don't have the time because on week day nights thers about anywhere from 10-20 players on and on weekends it's about 15-25 every day of the weekend so thats a big change considering the low population. Im sorry if i made you think im a "noob" i was just simply suggesting more mays of effectivly making money and yes epic_drwaffles i do remember that the top ranks were once 300mil or around there because like i said i've played so long that if you remember back when they you would get golden nuggets when you voted and there was a thing called money crates and you could use the nuggest to get a money crate key. which was 2 years ago btw.

8. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

It’s easy enough to make money, if anything... you should be suggesting ways on making less money.

Do you have any idea on how the economy works? with the current state of this post, i don’t think so. That actually is a lot of money. Let’s bring in an example. You have sixty iron golem spawners and about 250 chests to empty after each afk session. That’s 5,000,000 made in one session, completely ridiculous. Iron Golems are a terrible idea.

which is the problem.. zzz

damn, you remember money crates?! OG PLAYER ! yes this is sarcasm

all jokes aside, Printer is a terrible idea and none of the people who actually put time into the server would want it. It’d give an advantage to those who don’t.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. MyAuraIsLegit

MyAuraIsLegit
    Experienced

thats fine idc what you think this was meant for the staff to see and their opinions im not asking for anything im suggesting ways I think we could improve the server. Weather it improves or not no one knows so stop acting like you do. just cause 2 people don't want printer doesn't mean shit

10. epic_drwaffles

epic_drwaffles
    Experienced

If you didn't care what we think why did you make a poll?

11. MyAuraIsLegit

MyAuraIsLegit
    Experienced

makes 30mil in 1 week he says http://prntscr.com/lv43u9 ok.. buddy farms are NOT op prices are not op either
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 14, 2018 ---
    because i care about what people say just not what everyone says

12. epic_drwaffles

epic_drwaffles
    Experienced

What are you even on about? You are literally making 0 sense.

13. MyAuraIsLegit

MyAuraIsLegit
    Experienced

never mind just forget it im done replying to nn's

14. Ax3

Ax3

Im in the same faction and a friend of D0ntAtMe (MyAuraIsLegit) which is also the most powerful faction on the server by a mile so we know what we're talking about(check ftop if u don't believe us and how long our faction has been up for) Im going to try to be as unbiased as possible and as one of the most active people on the server recently. So hopefully you can take your time to read what I have to say and be respectful towards it.

I have thousands of hours on faction servers and I know that this isn't just ordinary factions. Nowadays 99% of faction servers allow printers so people will have obvious reasons to hate on not having one. Personally I don't like printers, they feel cheap and well also can just allow anyone to build any sort of cannon / farm design without putting in any real effort, don't be mistaken though while Aura is saying there needs to be better ways to make money while being lazy and afkable (instead of harvesting farms manually) he has by far put in the most work on the server within the week so don't mistake him for some fool who doesn't know what he's talking about. This place is for friendly respectable conversations on how to change and make the server for the better yet I have a weird vibe on this thread that no-one wants to be respectful. At the end of the day we can all agree on something needs to change next map or now. I'm not surprised NotOkay has stopped playing since nothing has changed, drugwars has been left to collect dust and eventually will run itself into the ground unless someone does something about it. Talking about stuff like this is very important and you guys should at least show some respect that someone still talks about drug wars. Also if anyone believes it hasn't been left to collect dust feel free to pm me and I can show you how the store wasn't updated and I had to get my keys refunded because the lack of attention and keeping an eye on the crates (specifically neme crates since they removed gear without updating it on the store). I do also disagree on iron golem spawners, that isn't for a drug wars server. Drug wars is focused on farming, not grinding. But I still do appreciate all these suggestions and maybe we can find something in the middle that'll satisfy all of us. Cheers

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  15. epic_drwaffles

epic_drwaffles
    Experienced

Just because you are the top faction doesn't mean you know what you are talking about. I've been playing drugwars for 3-5 years so i have learned stuff about it. I can agree with you it would be nice to have more ways to make money, and i dont know what they were thinking when they made it cost 30,732,500 to get to top rank. Another thing i can agree with is that drugwars has been left to collect dust, when i was an admin I was pretty much the only one who did anything for drugwars and now nothing is done. There are alot of issues that have been reported but they arent being fixed. I have to agree with Ax3 iron golems wouldn't go good with drugwars, I also think printer would ruin drugwars and end up breaking the server.

• Like Like x 1
  16. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

Nice job multiaccounting to get your poll higher, that's a dick move.

upload_2018-12-14_18-53-39.png
    upload_2018-12-14_18-53-48.png
    upload_2018-12-14_18-53-57.png upload_2018-12-14_18-54-12.png

idiot.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. MyAuraIsLegit

MyAuraIsLegit
    Experienced

what does that even prove 2 of those people are in my fac? i just asked them wym they're not my accounts LOL
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 15, 2018 ---
    lets see
    syndy isn't an alt slvrmouth is a old ass friends account and idek ravyncursing or blackie

18. Pibble6

Pibble6

I agree with epic_drwaffles you dont know anything since your so new. Being f top doesnt matter no one tries for that if he wanted not okay or voltron could be top easily. Also no one is respectful because you arent to them. Jrod or iifloofy dont get hate neither do players like NotOkay who are usally pretty decent.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  19. MyAuraIsLegit

MyAuraIsLegit
    Experienced

sad thing is, is that's not true sorry if your triggered

20. Pibble6

Pibble6

??? I am having trouble understanding what you said