There are players on play.neme.gg

Drugwars reset is it happening?

Discussion in 'Drugwars Discussion' started by MyAuraIsLegit, Dec 10, 2018.

Should drugwars be reset?

1. yes

93.3%
  2. no

6.7%
  1. MyAuraIsLegit

MyAuraIsLegit
    Experienced

When is the drugwars reset or is there never going to be one? i've heard rumors (not from staff) that drugwars will never have a reset again and it will just be removed soon (because lack of players). if there is a reset im assuming it'll be in at least another few months because the lack of information about it on this website and on the server. I would really like one because the gamemode would be a lot better and the map will reset so the map will be cleaner and less raided bases.. etc. Also i believe a reset would bring back old players to join and enjoy the drugwars gamemode just as it once was enjoyed by hundreds.

Ign:D0ntAtMe

2. LegoBrady0705

LegoBrady0705
    Experienced

That’s an oeuf but where the facs reset as well, sorry rast

3. Ax3

Ax3

Would love to see this in a week or two, could really revive the server.

4. slvrmouth

slvrmouth

yeah this needs to happen

5. Blackie

Blackie

yeah hasn't it been like 7-8 months?

6. Zvcc

Zvcc
    Veteran

didn’t bother starting this reset because I was banned :( so I really hope it does soon so I can come back

7. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

that’s what they always say, the server needs something new that’s gamechanging in order for new players to constantly come and stick to playing it. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know..

As for a reset, Sure! I’d love to see that. as someone who has played drugwars for quite a while, it’d definitely be effective for the most part..

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Staff Member Owner

This is part of what we're in the process of doing for each server that's having a reset. Adding actual long-term features that promote longevity is our goal going forward so we have more time to work on other features that we normally wouldn't be able to have a focus on.

• Like Like x 2
  9. MyAuraIsLegit

MyAuraIsLegit
    Experienced

@NobleProductions if you could reset it sooner than later (within a month) that would be GREATLY appreciated because this server has been well overdue a reset it's been 7 months now and every other server reset but drugwars and survival but survival reset 1 moth after drugwars so drugwars is next right? if drugwars is next could you give us an estimated date that's all i ask even if it's wrong just something to look forwards to.

10. DaddySavage16

DaddySavage16
    Experienced

Reset is definitely needed. Hopefully it will bring back players, and make the server have new players.