There are players on play.neme.gg

Claim Blocking

Discussion in 'Survival Discussion' started by bsteg, Aug 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bsteg

bsteg

So we have a city in survival with about 15ish people. We were making this beautiful walkway and then something happened...

Neovtan scammed me on AH by renaming a spider spawner. I told all his friends he was a scammer and half of them left him. This made him severely angry with me.

The next day I go to the town and right where our path was he claimed right in front of where it would continue and put a huge dick there and other things that I can't say because I'm afraid it's not allowed on the forums.

This did not only claim block our village but it is keeping people away and they aren't joining anymore.

You may say "why can't you just move the path?"
    Well, all the buildings are focused on it and to do that we would have to move 20+ buildings

If an admin could kindly talk to neovtan or just remove it that would be great!

Thank you for your time,

bsteg

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

If you read warp rules, claim blocking is NOT allowed. (I believe it's a bannable offense, not sure) an Administrator would be happy to remove the claim and warn the user for his actions.

3. YoloPhroYo

YoloPhroYo
    Experienced

Yea get his ass! Ummm I mean, This is a very childish act taken by neo and hope this gets resolved for you bsteg.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. bsteg

bsteg

Nothing is gonna be done??

5. YoloPhroYo

YoloPhroYo
    Experienced

Mind sending me a screenshot of some of the claim blocking?

6. bsteg

bsteg

7. YoloPhroYo

YoloPhroYo
    Experienced

Wow... can't believe neo would do that. He uh... took his time making that.

8. bsteg

bsteg

I can believe it, he is a dick himself xd

9. YoloPhroYo

YoloPhroYo
    Experienced

When i get on I'll talk to him. I'm not a mod but he and I are on good terms.

10. bsteg

bsteg

I'm surprised the staff aren't doing anything because this is against the rules

11. gamingknight208- the specific player neovtan has constantly been causing problems to. his actions will result in a punishable offense I assure you if you talk to administration.

12. Neovtan

Neovtan

This is the biggest bs I have ever seen. First you stole 1 mil from me using a sign glitch. then to get it back you wanted me to give you four creeper spawners. so I renamed 4 cs spawners and called them creeper spawners. I still have the player report I did on you bsteg. Bsteg aka Madlizard101 is well known for scamming and stealing and is even on God_Niclas's "Do not trust" wall. I was offered a plot on Bsteg's City which I took and was told I could build ANYTHING I wanted. So I built a dick because bsteg stole I mil from me and no one did anything to help me.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 3, 2017 ---
    I CLEARLY posted that if bsteg would give me 1 mil OR 4 CS spawners then he could have his plot of land back and I would never return. Convenient he didn't show the signs that I posted
    And Gamingknight I have never had any interaction with you at all
    The person who gave me the claim I am building on is SrSoldier

13. NotOkay

NotOkay
    Forum Master

please just stop reviving dead threads <333

14. Neovtan

Neovtan

Also bsteg I'm pretty sure making up BS on the forums against a player is against the rules and I'm surprised staff hasn't closed this thread :)

15. Any actual proof that neo did what he has done? Or are you just slandering and making false accusations.

16. Neovtan

Neovtan

Ill be the first person to admit yes I have constructed multiple phallic builds near his buildings but everything else is completely false.

1.) I have always played this game solo because I don't trust anyone. so I didn't have a group of friends for him to tell.
    2.) The land I am building on was given to me by SrSoldier. I did not claim block anyone.
    3.) I have only put a phallic object on there, no "Unmentionable things"
    4.) he also refuses to say that he stole 1 mil from me first and I wrote, in signs, that I would be more than happy to leave him alone if he gave me back my Mil or my 4 CS spawners.
    5.) When he stole the 1 mil I made a player report so staff should be able to just look at that and see who is telling the truth :)
    6.) Bsteg Literally is a pathological liar and he attempted to get everyone on neme to /mute me after I reported him because he was mad at me
    7.) When everyone on neme took my side he changed his name to Madlizard101 to keep scamming people and has only recently change his name back to Bsteg on the server
    8.) there is no walkway where I built. In fact there is no Walkway in his entire "City" consisting of Much less than 20+ things that could be considered "Buildings"
    https://imgur.com/gallery/FKFOI (My New Build)
    https://imgur.com/gallery/C82L6 (My Terms Posted on EVERY Build I have done)
    https://imgur.com/gallery/rADsG (Proving Bsteg is a Liar)

17. Llilz

Llilz
    Experienced

Well I would suggest that you either ignore him and keep on doing your thing or you could ask a staff. I don't really see the "topic" of this discussion wich is "Claim Blocking" but if you could explain I would be happy to help with that part of the discussion.
    -

18. Neovtan

Neovtan

He is attempting to get me banned by saying I claim blocked him which is against the rules. This is untrue because as I've explained I was given a plot open in his city by SrSoldier, NOT blocking a non-existent pathway. Bsteg has had a vendetta against me ever since people started disliking him for stealing 1 mil and then lying about it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 4, 2017 ---
    UPDATE: I tried talking it out with bsteg and he refused to answer me. This is a ploy to slander my name. @Rasturize @Staff Please Delete or lock this forum.

19. Sadss

Sadss
    Veteran

I will show this to other staff and see what i can do thank you for letting us know and i'll get back to you once i can. If you have any concerns please feel free to message me about it and i'll try and help you out. :D

20. Neovtan

Neovtan

Did you even read my posts @ImWorthless The builds are there for a reason and everything else he said is BS
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 4, 2017 ---
    I Built on a plot in his city given to me by SrSoldier who told me I could build anything I wanted. My claim is the exact same size and shape as his plots INLINE with his plots even surrounded by the shrubs he used to make it. There was no walkway and no claim blocking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.