There are players on play.neme.gg

Pending Blank Spawner Recipe Rebalance

Discussion in 'In Progress' started by MemeHuntr, Dec 2, 2019 at 12:23 PM.

Should the blank spawner recipe be made easier?

This poll will close on Dec 23, 2019 at 12:23 PM.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MemeHuntr

MemeHuntr
    Experienced

So, to make a blank spawner in skyblock, you need 1,000 corrupt souls, 1,000 peaceful souls, 50 exp levels, and 192 diamond blocks.
    Now, the souls are completely reasonable. But what isn't reasonable is the 50 exp levels, and 192 diamond blocks.
    We the player base believe that the 192 diamond block is exceptionally difficult, and should be lowered. We think that it should cost something along the lines of 32 (thirty-two) diamond, emerald, gold and iron blocks, to even out the distribution.
    And if possible, we would also like the 50 exp levels to be halfed, or at least lowered down to 30.

2. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Admin ISAAC BART ELI SAM

I have forwarded this on to management. I will get back to you with more information as soon as possible.

3. Danicker

Danicker
    Experienced

I strongly agree. Spawners are a pivotal element of the skyblock economy. At the moment, 99% of spawners come from kits because the blank spawner recipe is redicuously overpriced. Amending the recipe will allow players to grow their grinders by engaging in a lateral task: mining (which, since the introduction of sponges, has become less meaningful).

4. richodude

richodude
    Experienced

I feel 50 levels is reasonable. In an OP grinder it would take maybe 5 minutes to get that. But I’m always in the triple digits of xp anyways and spend most of my time grinding.