There are players on play.neme.gg

1. Hey, Guest! There is currently a Summer sale running for a limited time!

Get up to 75% off at store.neme.gg!

A Statement on OP Factions

Discussion in 'News' started by NobleProductions, Apr 27, 2019.

1. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Staff Member Owner

[​IMG]
    Hi everyone,

If you're an OP Factions player or someone that was looking to get into OP Factions, you were probably expecting to see the reset live by now. This post is not only to address that but also another issue that spans the last several OP Factions resets.

With the current reset that was supposed to release, it simply didn't reach the baseline we expect from a reset in both quality and features. For this reason, the reset post has been deleted and we'll be cancelling the reset entirely. With that said, I move onto the next section of this post -- OP Factions as a whole.

For more than the last year, we've attempted to create the kind of faction server that you'd expect in this current day from networks like ours. Yes, we've attempted new things here and there, but they've typically not panned out in the longer term, whether it be due to instability or inability to maintain it.

Unfortunately, while this was something in concept we were close to achieving, it wasn't something we were able to execute. There are without a doubt a multitude of reasons for this, most notably the lack of developers to make the required plugins (there simply aren't any decent public plugins that'd come close to what we wanted or needed) and our general inexperience as a team with running faction servers ultimately led up to what we currently have, and it's not something we're happy about, hence this post.

We tend to avoid talking about the negatives in our announcements because it rarely returns a positive outcome. For the most part, this off-the-cuff post should hopefully provide a little insight into why we've come to this decision.

On that note, we've come to the unfortunate decision to close OP Factions for the time being until we have the resources to reliably make a faction server that actually lives up to what you'd come to expect from a network like ours and something we're actually happy with, much rather than keep churning out a half-baked product each reset. We've listened, and we understand it's not good enough, and we agree that it can and should be better. For that reason, we're not closing the server for good, only until we attain the ability to create a better server for you.

F-Top rewards will still be given out for the previous season as normal, so please make a ticket on Discord if you were in the top 3.

Thanks for reading,
    ~ NobleProductions

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Techcombatninja

Techcombatninja
    Experienced

Please reconsider this retarded decision.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Relaxinq

Relaxinq
    Experienced

The idea of getting everything 100% smooth is good. You should still open factions back up though, or give a beta map to play.

• Like Like x 1
  4. cooldemigod

cooldemigod
    Experienced

I don't think you understand how many problems there have been/are. Why would neme spend money on a mediocre gamemode. I'd rather wait then have to play a crappy season

5. Techcombatninja

Techcombatninja
    Experienced

Yea a beta map would be nice

6. loopey

loopey
    Veteran

It be like that sometimes

7. Redstoneary

Redstoneary
    Experienced

Even though it may be sad to see it go, it may be for the better. The resources invested into it may be better off somewhere else for the time being until it can be restored.

8. ImDerpiee

ImDerpiee
    Veteran

Yeah, it's good that they're taking time to work on it instead of jumping right into a new season. Good luck dudes

9. Rasturize

Rasturize VIP

We'll be back <3

• Like Like x 1
  10. NotOkay

NotOkay Insight Team

and... ranks? do we get codes so that the money we spent can be used elsewhere on the network or do we keep them until the next factions release?

11. Rasturize

Rasturize VIP

They will stay on OP Factions, as we plan to re-open it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Grace_Leece

Grace_Leece
    Veteran

Didn't see this coming. Probably cause i don't play much

13. DrPump

DrPump Staff Member Sr. Mod BART ELI

I hope we have an amazing comeback! Will definitely be playing factions for awhile!

14. ImDerpiee

ImDerpiee
    Veteran

yeah me too id love to get into it

15. Samsy

Samsy
    Experienced

It may seem sad for now, but with more time we can make OPFactions even more fun to play! So please be patient with us so we can give y'all the best playing experience we can <3

16. Nyaan

Nyaan
    Veteran

I'm a little late here but I'm really happy to see we're taking a step back here and reevaluating things. I can't wait to see what's in store, even if I am banned on every account I own :D

• Like Like x 1
  17. NotOkay

NotOkay Insight Team

hi i don’t think this should’ve been revived

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. TooRack

TooRack
    Experienced

Hobestly I cant wait hope all my kits stay