There are players on play.neme.gg

A New Chapter

Discussion in 'News' started by NobleProductions, Mar 16, 2020.

1. NobleProductions

NobleProductions Staff Member Owner

[​IMG]
    Hey everyone,

It’s been a while since we’ve had an announcement like this, so I’d like to preface it with some information. As I’m sure you’ve seen over the last several months, Neme hasn’t been in the best of shapes, and we’ve seen it, just like you’ve been telling us. We wanted to change that, and that’s where this announcement comes in.

Introduction
    I’ve been Owner on Neme for just over a year now, and it’s generally been an enjoyable experience. We've hit some great milestones, but we’ve not always done as well as we could, or should, have given what’s expected of us. With that in mind -- back in May, I joined another network, MineSuperior, to bring to them what I brought to Neme all the way back in 2017, a Survival server.

In that time, I’ve learned a lot in regards to running servers even more effectively than we’d done in the past. I decided that the best way to propel both Neme and PartyZone forward again would be to bring in some assistance. I decided to message a couple of people at MineSuperior who I knew were interested in helping Neme grow back to its former glory again, and they were very receptive to my idea and agreed to it. So with that in mind, I’m pleased to announce that @TitanicFreak and @Raj will be joining me in co-owning both NemeGaming and PartyZone!

Moving Forward
    With them joining us, we’ll have access to a wide array of resources that will allow us to not only improve the content on the network but also improve the stability for higher player counts. Having already worked with them both for the last 10 months, we’re already accustomed to working together on projects like this, meaning our primary focus will be on ensuring any server we work on is to the highest standard we’d all expect from this network. We have a general plan of where we’d like to take the network and what we’d specifically like to do, which does include the return of Factions, among many other things.

Alongside the increase in resources, we’ll be taking the opportunity to begin advertising the network again, starting with content creators that have expressed interest in playing and recording here. We don’t expect that to happen straight away as we’d like to work on the servers first, both in the way of improving the recently-reset servers to be able to handle more players, and also resetting others to breathe new life into them.

Conclusion
    We’re excited to announce this news, and we can’t wait to finally get to work on making the networks prosper again. I understand things haven’t been the greatest for a good while, but I’d like to thank those of you that have stuck around despite it, and I hope you enjoy what we have planned in the months to come.

Thanks for reading, we hope to see you across the network!

NobleProductions

• Like Like x 13
  2. Raj

Raj Staff Member Owner

Can't wait to see what the future brings :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. branny00

branny00 Staff Member Admin ISAAC BART ELI SAM

Looking forward to this :)

4. xXL0rd_PvPXx

xXL0rd_PvPXx Insight Team

dose this mean op-factions coming back sooner then expected

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. God_Niclas

God_Niclas Staff Member Jr. Mod

Sounds great, Can't wait too see what happens :)

6. oopsjulieee

oopsjulieee

i cant wait for factions to return hehee

• Like Like x 1
  7. voicechat

voicechat
    Veteran

bring minigames and old kits back, ty

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. kylerocket11

kylerocket11 Staff Member Mod

This sounds really cool! Cant wait to see what happens!

9. Henaliest

Henaliest
    Legend

let's see it boys.

truly gl with the network, hope we go huge.

10. 200TNT

200TNT Staff Member Helper

I can't wait to see what the future brings! I'm sure it will be great having you guys!

11. Xestra

Xestra
    Experienced

Good luck and I hope it works out for the better

12. Varhan

Varhan
    Experienced

13. cooldemigod

cooldemigod
    Experienced

yay!!! factions,

• Like Like x 1
  14. AlexiaFox

AlexiaFox Staff Member Sr. Mod ELI

Can't wait! Very excited :D

15. Goldonen

Goldonen
    Veteran

Impressive, this should’ve been done earlier, but its never too late.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Nismo6921

Nismo6921 Staff Member Sr. Mod ISAAC

I am really excited to hear this, and see what comes next in the future of Neme. I'm sure this will breathe new life into Neme and keep it alive as long as possible, thank you @NobleProductions , and welcome to the network @TitanicFreak and @Raj !

17. Shellshocker

Shellshocker
    Experienced

what type of videos do you want?
    do want ones showing off the server? gameplays? tutorials? mix of everything?!?!?

18. MustardHotdogs

MustardHotdogs
    Veteran

If factions could be revamped, I think it could add a necessary boost to the community. I know its been asked and asked for and i know its hard getting factions to be right. @NobleProductions But, if you do it'd bring back a lot of old players.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Zelllex

Zelllex
    Veteran

OPFacs back? I’m back

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. PapirusX

PapirusX
    Experienced

Can't wait to see what's new. Maybe I'll start playing on great Neme once again :D