Useful Commands For New Players!

Discussion in 'New Player Help' started by Jman, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Jman

Jman Staff Member Network Manager

Welcome new players!

This is a small guide to help you get started and going on NemeGaming, so let's get to it!
    These are nowhere near all the commands in the servers, but these below are the most used and asked ones.

Server-wide commands (any server)
    /rules (1 through 5) Shows the general or specific rules of the servers, be sure to follow them!
    /spawn Takes you to the spawn of the server you're connected to.

/points (player)
    Shows the points of any player, including yourself.
    /sendpoints (player) (amount) Sends a selected amount of points to a player, be warned this includes a small tax on any transaction!
    /vote Takes you to three vote links that give you free items and points, serverwide!
    /ignore (player) Completely ignores a player from all servers, including Private Messages.
    /bandata player (player) Gives the recorded punishments of a player
    /help Works on most servers! Displays commands for the specific server you are connected to.
    /list Lists all players online on the server you are connected to.
    /realname (player) Shows the In Game Name of the player requested.
    /tpa (player) (accept, deny) Sends, accepts or denies a teleport to another player.
    /msg Sends a private message to a player, all server rules still apply in /msg!
    /r Use this to quickly respond to a private message.
    /rankup Upgrades you to the next rank on a given server, does not work on Kits.
    /me (message) Sends a colorful message to the whole server.
    /playtime(player) (top) Shows the playtime on the server you are connected to of the selected player.
    /gplaytime(player) (top) Shows the playtime of a player selected on all servers.

OpFactions, OpPrison and DrugWars commands
    /lottery (buy) (number) Displays lottery information, and sells you tickets for $100,000 each.
    /back Teleports you to your last location, even after death.
    /balance (player) Shows your current balance of in game money, or that of another player
    /balancetop (number) Shows the top balances in the server, all the way to the last player.
    /clearinventory A useful command to clear your inventory of all items, including armor being worn.
    /pay (player) (amount) Sends a player a specified amount of in game money.
    /kit Shows your available Kits on the server you are connected to.
    /sethome (name) Sets a home to your current location
    /delhome (name) Deletes a selected home

Skyblock commands
    /afk Sends a chat message saying you're away-from-keyboard, it toggles on and off
    /compass Shows your current co-ordinates
    /time Displays the current server time.
    /worth Gives the value of the item in your hand.

Skywars commands
    /qs Accesses the quick shop to buy items in game.

KitPvP commands
    /kits Shows all the kits on the server.
    /(kitname) Use this command like: /fighter, or /archer, to select a kit through commands.
    /suicide Kills your player and takes you back to spawn.

Well that's all for the main commands! Thanks so much for reading, let me know if I missed anything, and feedback is always welcome :D

Gezelle likes this.
  2. Rasturize / Connor

Rasturize / Connor Staff Member Manager

^ just to note, this is my post xD

3. Barking

Barking New Member

Yeah Yeah Connor XD

Here are some OpPrison commands :

/rankupn :ranks you up with no cooldown instead of waiting for 2 seconds (although don't spam this, as you could get muted)
    /rankupall :ranks you up as much as you possibly can with the money that you have. This is very helpful when you have a lot of money and makes quick work of ranking up.
    /plotme auto (/plot auto): creates you your own plot, where you can build as much as you want, and you can also store items there Ect.
    /plots : gives you a lot of useful commands to use on your plot.
    /mine : Takes you to your highest rank mine.
    /sorry : Even though it is sort of a secret, it prestiges you 4 times.
    /workbench : automatically brings up a crafting bench. Useful for crafting on the go :D

If i think of any more, i'll edit this post and for the other parts of the servers i'll make a new post :D

Thanks,

~Bork Bork

4. HaleYaGaming

HaleYaGaming New Member

These should be very helpful, thanks.

5. Notokay

Notokay Experienced

Hello! I really enjoy the time and effort that you put in to making this thread, but do you mind adding one thing under the OP-Prison section? The /setname command. It lets you set a name of the specific item you're holding in your hand. Seems useful I guess... I couldn't figure it out.

6. Rasturize / Connor

/rename is the command you're thinking of.

7. HaleYaGaming

HaleYaGaming New Member

I need help with the /ss change command on skyblock. I can't get my spawners to change to Iron Golems it says creature not recognized. I have changed my spawners from pig to cow though. I have tried /ss change Iron Golem and it dont work. Please Help!

8. Rasturize / Connor

Sorry, Iron Golem spawners aren't allowed!

9. Barking

Barking New Member

You beat me to answering that by 1 whole minute xD

10. Notokay

Notokay Experienced

Yes, that command. Same thing though :DD